Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
is there anything the bills gain/lose with a win/loss vs the phins?
The number 2 seed is still up for grabs....if Bills lose and Steelers win then then the Steelers are the 2 seed.

I’m shocked that the early Vegas line has the Bills only favored by 1. Vegas must know that the Bills are going to rest some players

The number 2 seed is still up for grabs....if Bills lose and Steelers win then then the Steelers are the 2 seed.

I’m shocked that the early Vegas line has the Bills only favored by 1. Vegas must know that the Bills are going to rest some players
I didn't see any announcement from Buffalo but with Pit advertising they are resting (at least Big Ben), I could see Buffalo resting guys or maybe only playing a 1/2 game.

To me there is nothing special about being the 2 seed with the 1 the only seed getting a bye. Pitt must also view this the same way with the burger sitting and possibly other players. It will depend on what the Bills coaching staff feels is best for the team.

I didn't see any announcement from Buffalo but with Pit advertising they are resting (at least Big Ben), I could see Buffalo resting guys or maybe only playing a 1/2 game.

Pitt is like the very last team in the league that needs to rest their starters.

They need to find a damn identity against a potential playoff team one more week. They're gonna be one and done.

Pitt is like the very last team in the league that needs to rest their starters.

They need to find a damn identity against a potential playoff team one more week. They're gonna be one and done.

Steelers haven't had a bye week since week 4. I would imagine coming back from a double digit deficit against the Colts defense made them believe they found enough of an identity to let key players rest.

Besides, **ck the Steelers anyways and I hope that taking a "bye" week here leads them to one and done

I'm agreeing with this...

No. 9 Tennessee (minus 7) at No. 29 Houston

Some say Derrick Henry reminds them of Earl Campbell. He'll run wild in Campbell's old stomping grounds.

TITANS 30-16

I hear you, but Ben is also very obviously beat up. Resting him is the right move.

I'm almost rooting against a blowout for Henry to keep getting the ball at a chance for 2K but a win by 30 and the South Division sounds great.

To me there is nothing special about being the 2 seed with the 1 the only seed getting a bye. Pitt must also view this the same way with the burger sitting and possibly other players. It will depend on what the Bills coaching staff feels is best for the team.

The big deal is getting the 2nd home game if you win the first

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back