Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Win and in the playoffs
Lose and probably have the 12th pick in the draft.

I would love more than anything for the Titans to go rip the hearts out of the Jaguars and their 1 fan.

I'm starting to feel a bit more confident that we can win this game.

Thankfully we get those extra days to prepare for the Jags. That will work wonders, especially with the Dobbs situation.

Run the ball and hassle Lawrence in the pocket and we got this. Would also love to see some rollout plays with Dobbs hauling ass down the sidelines. He can actually move, so that should help Henry out. Let's hope Downing realizes that.

I get the always want your team to win and the you never know what can happen stuff...if we "limp" in the playoffs can we get past one and done? We didn't last year with a better team.

If we don't make the playoffs we are looking at pick 12...what pick does one and done get us?

I get the always want your team to win and the you never know what can happen stuff...if we "limp" in the playoffs can we get past one and done? We didn't last year with a better team.

If we don't make the playoffs we are looking at pick 12...what pick does one and done get us?

And what would be the difference between pick 12 and let's say pick 20? I'd take my shot in the playoffs as opposed to a draft day bust.

also better chance Downing is fired if we don’t get in. Better than one and done and having him earn another year

also better chance Downing is fired if we don’t get in. Better than one and done and having him earn another year

Yeah I think we all agree if it took a loss to get rid of Downing, then I'd much rather lose.

Then again, there's no guarantee that would happen especially if the loss was on the defense.

Also Mike Vrabel is 8-0 when having 10 plus days before the next game. He also is 0-2 if the team he is facing is the Bengals.

I think you meant to say 8-0 when playing on more than a 10 day break when the opponent is NOT the Bengals (post bye week loss in 21, then post Packer game loss this season)...right?

Win and in the playoffs
Lose and probably have the 12th pick in the draft.

I would love more than anything for the Titans to go rip the hearts out of the Jaguars and their 1 fan.
How pissed would you be if we win and keep winning in the playoffs. But the wins were crappy like 10-7 type games.
If we win even one game in the playoffs then there is no hope downing is canned.

there is zero chance downing goes without vrable going as well

like my opinion man

if it was gonna happen would have happened right after Packer game

cotdamn, titans opening up at +6 points... for reference the texans are +4 vs the jags this week... i dunno i hate betting on the titans cuz they are the worst team in the league and only rely on lucky INTs / other teams mistakes to win games but that seems off imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back