Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did not think we would be losing 6 straight after our best performance of the season vs GB.

Would be very sweet to knock out the Jags with Dobbs at QB!

I've been a fan of this team long enough to never want to pass up a playoff opportunity.

Fingers crossed we get healthy, play well and get the W.

I will go into this game with zero expectations and hope we play spoiler as the underdog

there is zero chance downing goes without Vrabel going as well

like my opinion man

if it was gonna happen would have happened right after Packer game

As a Badger fan maybe he takes Downing with him to Columbus LOL? Seriously, I think that, if Vrabel remains, keeping Downing would be a career (with the Titans anyway) limiting move. It will be Downing or both IMO.

I'd rather have the 12th pick lol
images
View attachment 20369

I'll go on record stating that starting Dobbs in the Jaguars game is the dumbest decision in franchise history. He was terrible yesterday. And he should be terrible. He's been in the league 6 years and can't even get a start. But two fumbles, a near pick six, an interception, and a lousy 13 points. Nothing about that says this is the guy, or this is a spark, or that it's anything. It said this is a waste of time.

We will lose. We will gain nothing. Dobbs will be gone next year.

And you've basically told your future QB I don't believe in you. Belichick did the exact opposite. He threw his QB to the wolves. There is more upside to starting Willis even if we lose.

Win and keep the Jags out.

Titans use Dobbs with a full complement of whatever star power is still free from the IR prison and win this one convincingly.

They don’t turn it over 4x and even take the ball away 3x really reversing the roles from the last matchup.

Titans win 34- 17

I'll go on record stating that starting Dobbs in the Jaguars game is the dumbest decision in franchise history. He was terrible yesterday. And he should be terrible. He's been in the league 6 years and can't even get a start. But two fumbles, a near pick six, an interception, and a lousy 13 points. Nothing about that says this is the guy, or this is a spark, or that it's anything. It said this is a waste of time.

And you've basically told your future QB I don't believe in you. Belichick did the exact opposite. He threw his QB to the wolves. There is more upside to starting Willis even if we lose.
Dobbs wasn’t great by any means but the fact he’s night and day better than Willis is a testament to how bad Willis is.
He’s already been thrown to the wolves and eaten alive.

Let’s pretend there is an entire team playing for playoffs regardless what fans think.
Dobbs is the right choice, the better choice, and you could t be more wrong about how Willis responds to this. In fact, if he were to respond negatively to getting benched, it only shows how little he has to offer an NFL team.

Well, if it's needed, I'll tell the "future" QB I don't believe in him either, and that he should feel bad for being so bad.

malik already got kicked out of the SEC, got hyped in the draft and fell to the 3rd round, he can handle not starting in the nfl his rookie year

One and done in the playoffs doesn't really help. If we lose, Downing might get fired and we have a chance for a better prospect.

Dobbs played 10x better than Willis has which wasn't a high bar..but still. Titans brass know Willis isn't the future...that's why he was benched for a journeyman.

Dobbs proved he's the better option and the Titans are playing to win...not to spare Willis' feelings.

If they trot Willis out there in a win and in situation when they clearly have a better option available, Vrabs and Co are even dumber than we think.

On paper, a fumble, an interception and a near interception is nothing to be excited about. However, if you watch the game, the Cowboys were in his face instantly every single snap. There were at least two roughing the passer penalties that the referees clearly didn't call and the kid was smacked around like a used condom in a whore house for four straight quarters. And as if the pass protection weren't bad enough, there were half a dozen drops that should've resulted in first downs on major drives.

One way to think about it is this:
If the receivers caught the balls that hit them right in the hands and if the Cowboys did not get clearly favorable referee treatment last night, Dobbs might've won a game against one of the top teams in the NFC after a couple days of practice leading an offense with mostly backups... the kid looked impressive.

On paper, a fumble, an interception and a near interception is nothing to be excited about. However, if you watch the game, the Cowboys were in his face instantly every single snap. There were at least two roughing the passer penalties that the referees clearly didn't call and the kid was smacked around like a used condom in a whore house for four straight quarters. And as if the pass protection weren't bad enough, there were half a dozen drops that should've resulted in first downs on major drives.

One way to think about it is this:
If the receivers caught the balls that hit them right in the hands and if the Cowboys did not get clearly favorable referee treatment last night, Dobbs might've won a game against one of the top teams in the NFC after a couple days of practice leading an offense with mostly backups... the kid looked impressive.
Pretty funny about the used condom getting passed around
I was thinking as the game was going on. If the refs are going to miss calls, why not favor the underdog team to make the game more enjoyable
Our qb got rocked in the head by another dudes helmet. Titans got penalty’s on several positive plays that got brought back that looked suspicious

Pretty funny about the used condom getting passed around
I was thinking as the game was going on. If the refs are going to miss calls, why not favor the underdog team to make the game more enjoyable
Our qb got rocked in the head by another dudes helmet. Titans got penalty’s on several positive plays that got brought back that looked suspicious

Wait till next week's game. Like I've said, I love our chances against the Jags. Not so much against the Refs.

One and done in the playoffs doesn't really help. If we lose, Downing might get fired and we have a chance for a better prospect.
I don't agree with wanting your team to lose or tank for draft picks but some fans are delusional thinking we are going deep into the playoffs...only way ownership sees there is something wrong is if this year ends poorly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back