Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we win this one I think that guarantees Downing keeps his job..sad but true

Idk. AAS fired Jrob mid season... Surely she sees that Downing is a huge problem also. Hell she may even be coming for Vrabs head after the season.

She could clean house of OC/DC and most of the rest of the staff if it were up to me. Vrabs would be the only one I'd be iffy on firing.

Idk. AAS fired Jrob mid season... Surely she sees that Downing is a huge problem also. Hell she may even be coming for Vrabs head after the season.

She could clean house of OC/DC and most of the rest of the staff if it were up to me. Vrabs would be the only one I'd be iffy on firing.
Yeah we'll see I guess...I think Vrabel has reached his peak as well...but again we'll see

Yeah we'll see I guess...I think Vrabel has reached his peak as well...but again we'll see

I would like to see what we could do with a healthy team second half of the season. No coach in the league would be sniffing a SB with all the starters we have had missing this season. I would clean out the strength and conditioning staff the day after our season is done…not a minute after.

The Jaguars decided not to rest their starters, and my take is that historically, this is the smart move. Stay sharp. Don't try the Colts strategy, which is what we did.

Hags will be riding a pretty tall wave back to Hagsville after this. Hopefully we get some of our walking wounded back.

Actually, IMO if the Hags win the division, I would not be surprised if they win their first PO game here. Much better chance of them doing that than us (if we actually win next week) here.

Hags will be riding a pretty tall wave back to Hagsville after this. Hopefully we get some of our walking wounded back.

Actually, IMO if the Hags win the division, I would not be surprised if they win their first PO game here. Much better chance of them doing that than us (if we actually win next week) here.
If Jags win the division there won't be a playoff game here....if here you mean Nashville

Understood...sometimes I use the word "here" too much LOL. That said, I still stand by the comment. Hags would have a better chance of winning one PO game than us IMO.
Lol agree....next week's game should be interesting...us and the Jags seem like 2 teams going in different directions

Henry is still the best player on the field. So there is that. But he has to get 30 carries and bleed them out. That goes for the entire 5 game run to the Superbowl. This could be Henry's crowning achievement because if he carries this team to the trophy, it will be unprecedented. And cements his legacy.
If henry piggy backs this arthritic ridden unit to a Superbowl he deserves a majority ownership in the team tbh

Heard here on the Caliente Sports Bar that this game is getting "flexed" for SNF.
Gosh I hope not.

Yeah I figured this would get flexed to SNF. You sure it wasn't Saturday night? I'd be cool with that, but I'm anxious for this game and don't want it to be the final game of the season.

Hopefully the Lions at Packers draws that Sunday night attention.

We hand the Jags the South with the loss to Houston....time to take it back by beating them

I hope everyone is healthy, pissed and ready

Last edited by a moderator:
hope and 1 hand and crap in the other... see which one fills up first... or so the saying goes...

Titans, yet again, the only ones who believe they can do it cause no sane person thinks they can... Line probably gonna be above 2 TDs for media darlin's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back