Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s no reason to not think the Titans have a chance to win a home playoff game against the Lamarless Ratbirds if they remain healthy.

Reason #1 Todd F-ing Downing.
Did he call a typical dumb game against the Cowgirls? Offensive playcalling didn’t seem as offensive as usual.

Titans receivers need to help out their QBs and stop dropping passes.

Players need to stop giving the refs reasons to throw flags, we know they take great pleasure in calling them.

I'll go on record stating that starting Dobbs in the Jaguars game is the dumbest decision in franchise history. He was terrible yesterday. And he should be terrible. He's been in the league 6 years and can't even get a start. But two fumbles, a near pick six, an interception, and a lousy 13 points. Nothing about that says this is the guy, or this is a spark, or that it's anything. It said this is a waste of time.

We will lose. We will gain nothing. Dobbs will be gone next year.

And you've basically told your future QB I don't believe in you. Belichick did the exact opposite. He threw his QB to the wolves. There is more upside to starting Willis even if we lose.
Oh, I can think of many things dumber across franchise history than starting Dobbs. Willis isn’t the future QB of the Titans, that person isn’t on the team right now.

Did he call a typical dumb game against the Cowgirls? Offensive playcalling didn’t seem as offensive as usual.

Players need to stop giving the refs reasons to throw flags, we know they take great pleasure in calling them.

They did the same thing the cowboys players did , yet the cowboys didn't get those flags thrown on them.

Expect it to be worse week 18.

As long as he is OC, I will always doubt our chances

seriously, we have one of the worst OC's in the history of the game. we have one of the worst o-line coaches in the history of the NFL. we have a very average to bad DC... and Jags are kind of on fire. We have lost 6 straight. We do not deserve a playoff appearance

seriously, we have one of the worst OC's in the history of the game. we have one of the worst o-line coaches in the history of the NFL. we have a very average to bad DC... and Jags are kind of on fire. We have lost 6 straight. We do not deserve a playoff appearance
2011 Giants didn’t “deserve” a playoff spot either.

You're not getting anywhere with logic

Considering the amount of injuries and the incredibly poor coaching, the performance on the field has actually been pretty impressive.

Henry is still the best player on the field. So there is that. But he has to get 30 carries and bleed them out. That goes for the entire 5 game run to the Superbowl. This could be Henry's crowning achievement because if he carries this team to the trophy, it will be unprecedented. And cements his legacy.

The thing that hurt Dobbs is the same thing that has hurt Willis (some) and Tanney..........drops. 6 just dropped passes and 3 or 4 more that could have should have been caught. Awful drop by woods. 2 rookies Burks and Chig are our 2 best receivers and that is sad.

I thought Dobbs was pretty good considering he had 8 days and the worst offensive line in the NFL. Daly couldn't play in XFL and Clark looked awful and RT

maybe not, but they had a team full of really good players that may have under performed. didnt they go to win a 2nd one as well?
That was they’re second from 4 years ago but why I pointed them out.

I don’t care how people feel about Tennessee in the post season, I want them to win against Jax, then run through the post season.
I know no one thinks it’s possible, but the same thought was there for the 2011 giants. (Probably the 2012 Ravens, the 2005 Steelers as well).

That was they’re second from 4 years ago but why I pointed them out.

I don’t care how people feel about Tennessee in the post season, I want them to win against Jax, then run through the post season.
I know no one thinks it’s possible, but the same thought was there for the 2011 giants. (Probably the 2012 Ravens, the 2005 Steelers as well).

Get in and be competitive. That's the goal for now. The odds certainly aren't in the Titans favor to make a SB run... But I'd rather see em in the playoffs than not.

Not sure who we get back for Jax but Titans can pull that one out. It will take near perfection, but its within reach. Jax likely will be thinking they got this with our recent performance so they will be vulnerable. We need to show up like we did against the Packers. That was unexpected as well.

Dobbs gives us a chance. Downing should be coaching for his job, though it should be his last game as OC. We should be heavy with Henry, Burks and Chig and anything else should result in leaving Downing in FL.

It is winnable. I want the South…may be the last time in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back