Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand the Jags are in our division but they've been irrelevant for so long for anyone to hate them. I don't like them for the fact they're in the AFC South but to hate them when they've been so bad and haven't been in our way is a bit of a stretch. I've liked them through the years as they've given us some easy wins.

Let's extend our season boys! Dabs for Dobbs. Imagine the humiliation of missing out on a division title to Joshua Dobbs fresh off the practice squad

I understand the Jags are in our division but they've been irrelevant for so long for anyone to hate them. I don't like them for the fact they're in the AFC South but to hate them when they've been so bad and haven't been in our way is a bit of a stretch. I've liked them through the years as they've given us some easy wins.
Don't care. Fuck em.

Actually, they had A LOT of attitude back in 1999, when they were the #1 seed...we went into their home field and dismantled them in the AFC championship game...maybe "hate" is too strong, but not by much in my world LOL.

punched them in the mouth for the third time that year... was fantastic

Yep...I was at the Colts playoff game that year, and when walking back to the car after the game there was a group of pissed off Colts fans who yelled "you all are going down next week anyway!"....to which I yelled back "They may not be acting like this on TV, but the Jaguars are AFRAID of us"...really fun times. Someday we may see that again...dare to dream.

All things have to be put behinds us. Let's go win 5 straight and tonight we put the Trevor Lawrence Coronation into the bed wetter category. Let's go! Heros don't take the stairs.

Titan Jeff get sports book up I am feeling the 2 tone blue!
its-a-trap-trap.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back