Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dobbs arms are way too muscular.
The game sim has the Titans pegged.

- In FG range, get sacked out of FG range, FatRandy attempts a kick of 55 yards that is wide left and 7-9 yards short.

- Holding call negating a Titans chunk play.

- A promising drive to tie a game in the last minute that ends in a bad pick.

- OLine giving up 5 sacks.

Among many many many others….

The game sim has the Titans pegged.

- In FG range, get sacked out of FG range, FatRandy attempts a kick of 55 yards that is wide left and 7-9 yards short.

- Holding call negating a Titans chunk play.

- A promising drive to tie a game in the last minute that ends in a bad pick.

- OLine giving up 5 sacks.

Among many many many others….

Art imitating Life ...

Titans 12 - 7 Jags

- Titans D with a shutout + safety
- Dobbs gives up a pick 6 on 2nd and goal (LOL)
- Henry 177yrds rushing

I'd take it...

At least nobody is giving the Titans a chance in hell to win. If history has taught us anything, it could work in the Titans favor.

I mean, he hasn't done anything to really help win a game all year. I wouldn't expect it now.
He sure helped in Green Bay game 7 catches 111 yards. He is our only deep threat and he is the only one (other than chig and henry) that can do anything after the catch. I think it is harder to stack the box with 8 and 9, when Burks is out there. That said can this team score 28 points? That is the magic number to me. We have not done that all year, thanks Todd Downing

I actually dreamed that I attended this game last night, though it was in Nashville (don't even want to set foot in Jacksonville in my sleep, apparently) and it was Christmas Day. The Titans entered the stadium in a Christmas Parade.

Titans lost 24-14, or maybe we were losing 24-14 near the end of the dream. I dunno. All I'm saying is that my subconscious also has zero faith in this team at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
He sure helped in Green Bay game 7 catches 111 yards. He is our only deep threat and he is the only one (other than chig and henry) that can do anything after the catch. I think it is harder to stack the box with 8 and 9, when Burks is out there. That said can this team score 28 points? That is the magic number to me. We have not done that all year, thanks Todd Downing
Uh, I’m told Racy is a deep threat.
I know his first 2-3 catches are very misleading at like 3 net yards, but 1 time he caught a ball with some busted coverage.

With reports out that Downing will be fired after the season, this game is a final audition for him for future work. Let’s hope he calls his best game yet and doesn’t hold anything back.

Well that's like half of his production for the year. Yippee. Plus, he's questionable to play with yet another injury.

And the answer is no, the Titans can't score 28. Unless the defense scores a couple of TDs.

With reports out that Downing will be fired after the season, this game is a final audition for him for future work. Let’s hope he calls his best game yet and doesn’t hold anything back.
Vrable going through his rolodex looking for people that he thinks would consider him for HC.

very strange that so many on here think downing isn't guaranteed to be fired after the season. he's gone guys. you don't have to fear him anymore. no matter what happens downing is gone. he can't hurt you anymore (after this)

very strange that so many on here think downing isn't guaranteed to be fired after the season. he's gone guys. you don't have to fear him anymore. no matter what happens downing is gone. he can't hurt you anymore (after this)
My concern is we just end up with a Downing clone because it's vrabels philosophy regardless of who is hired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back