Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Point spread: Chargers -3 (+100)
Point total: 46.5
Moneyline: Chargers -170, Titans +142

I thought the Chargers would be favored by 5-6, idk how we're keeping pace with them. Chargers vs Miami looked like a completely different sport than whatever the Titans play.

Titans bounce back including THill who shows all the doubters

he’ll go 18/27 173 yards 1 TD/ 0 INT

titans win 18 - 14 on a goal line stuff of Ekeler that he fumbles and Simmons recovers.

I have a novel idea... Kelly should call plays for his best player. I think his name is Derrick Henry or something like that. Idk, didn't see him in the last game.

Can you play o line?
I'd for sure play QB better than the fella who currently wears #17.
Remember calling for Tammy back last year? Played well and hit some tight windows in a win. How soon we forget how bad Squirrel played. He was benched for a nomad for a playoff spot last year. Give it a few games. Maybe our coaches can get back to feeding the real threat on this team.

Remember calling for Tammy back last year? Played well and hit some tight windows in a win. How soon we forget how bad Squirrel played. He was benched for a nomad for a playoff spot last year. Give it a few games. Maybe our coaches can get back to feeding the real threat on this team.

That “ nomad” is the starter in Arizona. Had a better stat line than T17 on Sunday and his team was leading into the 4th quarter.

Titans bounce back including THill who shows all the doubters

he’ll go 18/27 173 yards 1 TD/ 0 INT

titans win 18 - 14 on a goal line stuff of Ekeler that he fumbles and Simmons recovers.
if 173 and 1td is "showing all the doubters" we are really in for a long, long season lol

if 173 and 1td is "showing all the doubters" we are really in for a long, long season lol
That was the joke.

believe it or not, I’m not impressed by what THill just did but I also recognize that for the titans to win games, that’s all that’s needed if they feed Henry the ball and play D.

Could have been a W on Sunday doing that.

but before we get into more THill talk, that was his worst game to date. Law of avg say he’ll do better even if not good enough to avoid replacement. With the weapons provided, he “should” be capable of doing more.
Real question for hindsight is, was he more capable at a prior time and he fell apart or was he never really capable. Doesn’t matter, but we Titans fans love to talk about the history.

saints D had 11 passes defensed... Titan receivers did little to help the QB... they are supposed to win their share of those on target throws

Worst thing that could happend is for Tannehill to have an average game and win.

I love the titans but this the first time ever I'm actually want us to lose and for Tannehill to bump once again and end this era once in for all.

"Broken arrow i repeat broken arrow" what all coaches should be saying this week.

I.e Run Henry 30+ times

Only this time it will be different than the Broken Arrow reference in We Were Soliders, where dozens of fighters and bombers lit up the Vietnam battlefield......

An absolute onslaught of ground forces.... lol.... by forces I mean just Derrick running the ball...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back