Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
D Hop is OUT?! I know he missed practice the last two days but I don't remember this being a concern until this morning on the radio...

I'm close to Mexico (Nuevo Laredo) , most of the time the Caliente has been spot on.
That's what they put out this morning. Obviously I'm hoping they're wrong.
Ah and they're also "reporting" Austin Ekler as out.

Who is hurt?
Hopkins has been out of practice, Burks was but turned out that was "for personal reasons" and he practiced Wed.
Safety Amani Hooker (concussion) remained out of practice while cornerback Kristian Fulton (hamstring) and defensive lineman Teair Tart (groin) got in another limited practice. Running back Tyjae Spears (groin) moved up to full participation.

*Edit from NFL.Com

The Titans had the league’s No. 1 run defense and the worst pass defense last season. Chargers star RB Austin Ekeler is dealing with an ankle injury. All this should translate to Justin Herbert having way more than the 33 pass attempts he had in Week 1. Per Next Gen Stats, no defense has allowed more deep passing yards and touchdowns than Tennessee's unit since the start of the 2022 season, and Mike Williams leads the NFL in air yards per target since 2019 (min. 300 targets). Multiple 40-plus-yard receiving touchdowns are on tap for Williams this week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back