Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fuck. This is the wheels coming off. Was Ben Jones the last bad ass we'll have playing carrying an injury on oline. He'll never be regarded in the nfl as ths greateat or elite at his position but the guy would die for his brothers.

****. This is the wheels coming off. Was Ben Jones the last bad ass we'll have playing carrying an injury on oline. He'll never be regarded in the nfl as ths greateat or elite at his position but the guy would die for his brothers.
I’m curious if Vrabel is so dug in on player health and the idea of telling players, they have life after football and take care of yourself, that the Titans are actually at a disadvantage to other teams that don’t have team leadership with the same mindset, maybe more old school thinking of playing hurt.

we all know there’s various levels of injuries and some truly can’t be played through or are bad enough that a backup may be more effective from a game to game standpoint.
This would explain some of the outrageous injury numbers, but as I see in some of my profession, when leadership gives an inch, plenty (not all) are willing to take a mile up to outright lying which doesn’t limit their paycheck in most cases.

You will be be on the Chargers section. Section 112 Row F Seat 9. I initially bought that seat but got a better seat in Section 135 Row C on the Titans sideline.

If anyone wants to buy Section 112 Row F which is literally 6 rows back from the Chargers sideline on the 50 yard line, message a dude for a good price.

Anyone on here going to be at this game?
Not after that injury report.

I hope I'm wrong, but tomorrow looks like rough sledding down a gravel driveway.

At home I won't need a DD if I have a few too many consolation beers. :beerbang::beer::brow::drunk::toast:

Last edited by a moderator:
You will be be on the Chargers section. Section 112 Row F Seat 9. I initially bought that seat but got a better seat in Section 135 Row C on the Titans sideline.

If anyone wants to buy Section 112 Row F which is literally 6 rows back from the Chargers sideline on the 50 yard line, message a dude for a good price.
Heck of an offer, I'd high-five you twice if I could!

:wooo::trophy::wooo:

My PSLs are in section 135 Row LL
Great Section
My family and I will miss todays game, family celebration of my Grandmothers birthday. My In-laws and friends will be cheering in my place

I’m curious if Vrabel is so dug in on player health and the idea of telling players, they have life after football and take care of yourself, that the Titans are actually at a disadvantage to other teams that don’t have team leadership with the same mindset, maybe more old school thinking of playing hurt.

we all know there’s various levels of injuries and some truly can’t be played through or are bad enough that a backup may be more effective from a game to game standpoint.
This would explain some of the outrageous injury numbers, but as I see in some of my profession, when leadership gives an inch, plenty (not all) are willing to take a mile up to outright lying which doesn’t limit their paycheck in most cases.
It’s a 17 week season. The long game is part of every teams strategy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back