Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’re kidding me. The potentially non-actives for this game is already ridiculous and we haven’t even made it into the second week. Jesus.
Hitting mid-season form early for injuries.

A 3rd straight year for record injuries would have to get started early, so maybe this is just a sign Vrabel is looking to expand on his record number of players.

Will Levis said after his injury he felt really bad about not playing until Vrabel came and explained how it doesnt matter if he plays, once he signs the contract he is getting paid...

Vrabel is 99% of the reason our guys get a scratch and take a month off. Vrabel encourages players to miss time.

Will Levis said after his injury he felt really bad about not playing until Vrabel came and explained how it doesnt matter if he plays, once he signs the contract he is getting paid...

Vrabel is 99% of the reason our guys get a scratch and take a month off. Vrabel encourages players to miss time.
Vrabel hate is dumb.

seems to be that way from the outside looking in

‘My tum-tum hurts coach’

it’s ok son … will have Aaron Brewer cover 2 positions … you just get your blankie and take this game off’
That was a funny statement. I rarely snicker at much
but It is kind of truthful at the same time. Steve McNair would have been ashamed

Nothing more comical than a bunch of fat, out-of-shape white guys, who rode the bench on their high school teams, questioning and belittling professional athletes’ toughness.

Nothing more comical than a bunch of fat, out-of-shape white guys, who rode the bench on their high school teams, questioning and belittling professional athletes’ toughness.
Watch it bud!!

I’ll have you know, I wasn’t even part of the bench squad for my HS football team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back