Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Laugh but last week's game at Saints was influenced by the Refs. D-Line was getting held and PI was not being called. That "Non" fumble was HUGE.
Guessing what I'm trying to say is that these Clowns will do the same this week against the Chargers.
Just my 2 cents ...

OL got better but first half was rough... and I dont give a crap what pff says... Titans OL was pushed back into T17 first half nurffing the passing lanes

Laugh but last week's game at Saints was influenced by the Refs. D-Line was getting held and PI was not being called. That "Non" fumble was HUGE.
Guessing what I'm trying to say is that these Clowns will do the same this week against the Chargers.
Just my 2 cents ...

Still just crazy that the Titans last 2 losses have come down to the exact same ruling and both of them went against the Titans

Still just crazy that the Titans last 2 losses have come down to the exact same ruling and both of them went against the Titans
This is life as a Titans fan. The only ones who have it worse than us may be the Jets (you should hear Rich Eisen's 15 min rant about it from yesterday).

This is life as a Titans fan. The only ones who have it worse than us may be the Jets (you should hear Rich Eisen's 15 min rant about it from yesterday).
There are plenty of teams with snake bites, but I assure you, the Vikings are probably #1.

if you have the time to check out the YouTube series, Secret Base, Jon Bois has a 7 part documentary (each decade) chronicling exactly how snake bitten Minnesota is.

This is an upset win if they can pull it off. The Chargers obviously have more firepower. We don't. It would be a big morale booster for the rooters. And I'd feel comfortable at 1-1 that we are still were most thought we would be.

3tds or more is a win in my book. Especially after last Sunday. Just want an offense that doesnt give the ball away or commit costly fouls(refs included).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back