Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is Kieth Carter's 5th season and our o-line has been trash his entire career here. He needs to be fired and replaced immediately.
Mike Munchak could take any group of misfits and have them playing like bunch of 1st and 2nd rounders. Wish we could get him back. OL was always solid when he was our line coach.

Mike Munchak could take any group of misfits and have hem playing like bunch of 1st and 2nd rounders. Wish we could get him back. OL was always solid when he was out line coach.
Yes sir. No matter what 5 they marched out, our o-line was competent at worst. OL is one of the most if not the most position coach and Carter has been a disaster since he arrived

Please stop. It isn’t the WRs. The OLine and OC are trash. We have really good WRs. If you don’t have time to throw it doesn’t really matter does it.

I mean, I did say that the team is pathetic. Tonight they're looking like garbage up and down. I just mentioned WR since we gave up a good player at that position.

But for sure, Downing and the OL are complete garbage.

Please stop. It isn’t the WRs. The OLine and OC are trash. We have really good WRs. If you don’t have time to throw it doesn’t really matter does it.
Bro we have woods off an ACL and Burks who can only run one route before he needs the rest of the drive to recharge

For a 10+ year vet, playing like a rookie and not scanning the field so yeah might as well develop Malik then.
Sure thing, why not throw him to the wolves and ruin any chance he has to develop.

As an added bonus, we can lose every single game this season and burn the top pick in the draft on an offensive lineman.

17-7. Still very in this game.

Now is the time Downing saves himself for another week while actually it’s the D that wins this game for the good guys

Man, yall react to one game against the best team in the league lol. Burn the whole thing and start fresh. Fire everyone, cut everyone, they all suck. No hope at all. Not one thing is even going our way. Not like we get the ball and are only down by 10. F the whole organization. Yall should switch teams lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back