Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
If this is the offense Vrabel is okay putting out there he can get f*cked. Rebuild with an offensive coach. Not like we're winning a super bowl with him.

Our terrible offense has been a problem a lot longer than just one game. You act like this just started. We blew an easy win last week as well. It never gets fixed and nothing changes is the problem.

Brother, you have to be the most negative titans fan. You post constantly with only negative posts. Even when we're good or win. I think you need to check yourself (before you wreck yourself, lol). It seems like you may need a little help outside titans the titans community. We all know your the best talent evaluator, we all know you know the best plays to call (you don't have to keep telling us)

Brother, you have to be the most negative titans fan. You post constantly with only negative posts. Even when we're good or win. I think you need to check yourself (before you wreck yourself, lol). It seems like you may need a little help outside titans the titans community. We all know your the best talent evaluator, we all know you know the best plays to call (you don't have to keep telling us)
The proof is in the pudding. I have complained about Todd Downing since his first game and the offense just continues to get worse. Is being right being negative or should I be positive and lie to myself like you? I’m a realist, not a dreamer. Lying to yourself for the sake of positivity will only result in failure throughout life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back