Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m a Kentucky fan but he’s the real deal. Needs to work on some things like they all do but he’s got a cannon for an arm and deadly accurate most of the time

Listen just cuz im Canadian doesn't mean idk what Ky stands for lol. I've added some YouTube clips to my watch later already

We need to get Tanny on the move, he needs to roll out make throws or use his legs to make plays. This oline can set up a pocket for him to throw and they ain't gonna open up lanes for Henry to run either.

Man, yall react to one game against the best team in the league lol. Burn the whole thing and start fresh. Fire everyone, cut everyone, they all suck. No hope at all. Not one thing is even going our way. Not like we get the ball and are only down by 10. F the whole organization. Yall should switch teams lol
They’re memory is so short too. It’s like we haven’t beaten this almost identical team a year ago.

Man, yall react to one game against the best team in the league lol. Burn the whole thing and start fresh. Fire everyone, cut everyone, they all suck. No hope at all. Not one thing is even going our way. Not like we get the ball and are only down by 10. F the whole organization. Yall should switch teams lol
Our terrible offense has been a problem a lot longer than just one game. You act like this just started. We blew an easy win last week as well. It never gets fixed and nothing changes is the problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back