Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have an extra ticket (1) to this game? I may do a weekend trip to Nashville but don't feel like paying TicketMaster fees. Message me if you have something, lower level preferably.

Converting to the pregame thread. :coltsblow:

colts.jpg
then officially I say Tennessee 43 phonies 0

We need to be on alert. This is another year where the Colts plan to go 2-14 to get a franchise QB. The two wins they have targeted to go all out on are against us. Seen this drill before. Team needs to be ready to stomp a mudhole in them and NOT LET UP.

We need to be on alert. This is another year where the Colts plan to go 2-14 to get a franchise QB. The two wins they have targeted to go all out on are against us. Seen this drill before. Team needs to be ready to stomp a mudhole in them and NOT LET UP.

Luckily there won't be a Peyton Manning, Andrew Luck or Trevor Lawrence in this upcoming draft.

I really hate playing the Colts even if they suck my two least favorite games of the season.

Probably because, and it’s true, we haven’t don’t so well against them for like , oh 20 years. The Colts hold a 35-17 advantage in the series.

Vrabels Titans are 2-4 against the Colts.

Probably because, and it’s true, we haven’t don’t so well against them for like , oh 20 years. The Colts hold a 35-17 advantage in the series.

Being born and raised in Indiana serves as a constant reminder...and what a pathetic stat. :(

We also have not faired well against back up qb's and especially colt back up qb over the years. We got to get the W and make them 0-3!

Anyone know what's going on with this tribute to the "Oilers" week I keep seeing on social media. Titans FB/IG are using the old Oilers derrick logo this week; was hoping for some throwbacks but comments are saying that new helmet rule doesn't go into effect until 2022 or 2023. I'm sure in some way this week we may see something "Oilers' related to the game ...?! Hopefully. At very least wear the light blues.

View attachment 18697

The Titans org is honoring a few dozen retired Oilers who will be at Sunday’s game. And Bum Phillips will join the Ring of Honor. So it will be a special day for the organization.

And thankfully the two quarterbacks who eat alot of those lopsided wins --- are retired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back