Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cows fans are upset

Houston fans blast Titans for their gross 'Luv Ya Blue' tweet

They should play this

The Titans have a fight song. Unfortunately the only version I can find has video for a Malaysian soccer team called Titans.

I didn't watch football when the Oilers were around but I really don't get what Texan fans are b*thing about...the Oilers moved to Tennessee...taking with them everything Oilers...ownership, the players, the rights....Texans were a new franchise....only thing they share is the City of Houston name...pretty simple

Happened in hockey...

Atlanta moved to Calgary..
Winnipeg moved to Phoenix... Minnesota moved to Dallas
Atlanta got the Thrashers then moved back to Winnipeg

I find it odd that Lewan goes from being not able to play on Sunday to a FULL participant at practice on Wednesday.

That's not odd at all. I did think he was done for some time by how he went down in warm ups.

Nobody on here showed any concern (including myself) as to when/if he was coming back. That just lets you know that we all think we're better off without Lewan at this point.

That's not odd at all. I did think he was done for some time by how he went down in warm ups.

Nobody on here showed any concern (including myself) as to when/if he was coming back. That just lets you know that we all think we're better off without Lewan at this point.
Lewan needs to do less talking and more playing like a high paid LT

Cows fans are upset

Houston fans blast Titans for their gross 'Luv Ya Blue' tweet

They should play this

The Titans have a fight song. Unfortunately the only version I can find has video for a Malaysian soccer team called Titans.

The fans (I use that term lightly) in hou didn't care about the Oilers when they should have and pushed the team away. They have their Own team now BUT want everything that is from the Oilers.
Basically they want their cake and eat it to.

We also have not faired well against back up qb's and especially colt back up qb over the years. We got to get the W and make them 0-3!
This is exactly why I'd would much rather Wentz start than Eason. We know Wentz is terrible. But Eason has an absolute cannon. He's exactly the kind of QB who could fall bass ackwards into having a good day when he gets the start against us. The Colts are lucky enough that it can happen and we've seen it before.

This is exactly why I'd would much rather Wentz start than Eason. We know Wentz is terrible. But Eason has an absolute cannon. He's exactly the kind of QB who could fall bass ackwards into having a good day when he gets the start against us. The Colts are lucky enough that it can happen and we've seen it before.
Eason is terrible. I’d rather face him than Hundley.

We need to be ready. Colts are going to be desperate for a win and will come out swinging.

We can’t fall all asleep on them after a big emotional win against Seattle. As long as the second half Titans from last week show up, we should stomp them in the ground.

We need to be ready. Colts are going to be desperate for a win and will come out swinging.

We can’t fall all asleep on them after a big emotional win against Seattle. As long as the second half Titans from last week show up, we should stomp them in the ground.
After the week 1 ass kicking this team took, if we aren't ready or are taking anyone lightly we deserve to lose

At this point we need to put brutal losses and big wins behind us...focus on the next game, the next game only

some idgit said that could never happen cause 'boring'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back