Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some names Patrick Ramsey and Josh Johnson Redskins. Jacoby Brissett colts he made a name against us. Last year rookie qb Joe Burrow

iu

like a scooby doo chase scene

That's Josie and the Pussycats. Same difference though.

Don't you ever shut up? Let people talk without a rebuttal.. Jeez

Well, he wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to me. This is a discussion forum right? Who the hell are you to tell me to shut up?

Don’t come at me like that.

If someone is posting BS info I’m going to debate it. The Backup QB narrative is false. Completely false.

Well, he wasn’t talking to you. He was talking to me. This is a discussion forum right? Who the hell are you to tell me to shut up?

Don’t come at me like that.

If someone is posting BS info I’m going to debate it. The Backup QB narrative is false. Completely false.

I must agree. Hoping for the guy everyone says is better is dumb.

The best case scenario is that Wentz takes all the first team reps, starts, and we promptly knock him right back out, and we get Eason with no prep.

Some names Patrick Ramsey and Josh Johnson Redskins. Jacoby Brissett colts he made a name against us. Last year rookie qb Joe Burrow

Josh Johnson torched us with a astounding 153 yards on 10 for 23 passing and lost the game.

Patrick Ramsey was the starter for the Redskins in 2002. Threw for 268 in a win. 58% completion rate.

Joe Burrow had a very nice game last year. Not a backup.

We are 3-1 against Jacoby Brissett as a starter.

Just the facts as inconvenient as they may be to the how much the Titans suck narrative.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back