Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We could use some Cortland Finnegan attitude lol

Should be a good game, whoever loses is effectively out of the playoff race. I think we sneak this one out being at home.

Raiders licking their chops, they get a chance to right they're own ship facing a overrated defense and a junior highschool level offense.

Will be more of the same unless big changes are made this week
And when have we ever made big changes mid-week? The last one was Tannehill for Mariotta and can’t even remember one before that. We just aren’t that flexible most times. Rather stick with what we have and grind through the season.

Double team Adams, Carr seems to lock in his way a lot. Adams or Waller his two main targets. We need to blitz him and get lots of pressure, he'll crumble and fumble, might even cry if he gets hit.

We need this win in a big way. The next 5 games “could” get us back on track.

I’m all for bringing back Jackrabbit. Especially if Fulton is out for any extended period of time.

We also need to get the pass rush back on track. Allen had all day back there to shred us to pieces.

They were talking about how many of the Bills picks are still playing with them last night and it left me shaking my head. It really hit on how we are terrible at drafting and then developing/keeping them.

Their is no doubt that the high draft misses that we have experienced are hurting us now....

Let’s keep this thread about the upcoming game. The Bill thread remains open for those want to discuss last night’s chit show.

I’m hoping last night pisses the coaches off and we see a turnaround but after Vrabels press conference I’m not very confident

Raiders may be reeling a bit because of how they lost. titans should honestly be able to get over a savage beating faster than a blown lead/ OT fluke loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back