Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is winnable but it's not gonna happen. The defense will be the better unit on the day but the offense is gonna struggle. I expect Henry to continue to run sideline to sideline into walls behind the turnstile OLine. Tanny will be Tanny nothing special there. Stonehouse will be solid but not our punt return game.

It may get uglier before it gets better. Don’t see them having a chance in hell to win this one. Saw zero last game that gives me the confidence they can string together enough positive plays into actual points.

No back up worth a toot so I say bad. We have pathetic depth at OL.
This is how we learn what we have and how you find accidental gems.

Pretty sure Nate Davis found the field like this and even though it’s been rare, there have been a couple games that even Brewer and radunz were praised.

I will give Whisenhunt credit for one thing and thing only. I'm not taking up for him at all he sucked for the most part. But he had the time prepared by week one. We might have sucked for the rest of the year but atleast he had us looking like world beaters at the start of the season.

Vrable should invite Downing over for TV night and then play the episode of Seinfeld where George does the exact opposite of what his gut tells him to do and everything in his life goes right.

I will give Whisenhunt credit for one thing and thing only. I'm not taking up for him at all he sucked for the most part. But he had the time prepared by week one. We might have sucked for the rest of the year but atleast he had us looking like world beaters at the start of the season.
If I recall, he was 2-0 any time he had 10+ weeks to prepare. He was 0- whatever with 2 weeks or less.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back