Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
All these injuries, one could wonder is it a training issue? Sure seems to effect us more than other teams and 2 years in a row? Maybe it is this new CBA agreement and you cannot get the players in shape?

All these injuries, one could wonder is it a training issue? Sure seems to effect us more than other teams and 2 years in a row? Maybe it is this new CBA agreement and you cannot get the players in shape?
I feel like it's a mixer of both along with the rule changes at the college level and the NFL. Imagine these teams today lining up against the purple people eaters or the steel curtain, the cart would have a long day.

I would not hold my brief on that one, lol. This franchise has not scored 50 points in a game in over thirty years I think.
Yep, Titans can’t score 50 because of their prevent offense, as soon as they go up by two scores it kicks in automatically. Maybe BDH has an outbreak game, def more possible than scoring 50.

Vrable should invite Downing over for TV night and then play the episode of Seinfeld where George does the exact opposite of what his gut tells him to do and everything in his life goes right.

Awesome! I just went down a 20 minute rabbit hole watching all the George Steinbrenner clips.

We really need this game tomorrow.

Defense needs to step up big time.

Not doom and gloom if we lose as we are still in the AFC South, but if we team don't respond to the ass whooping Monday Night it will make me believe Vrabel has lost the team.

We really need this game tomorrow.

Defense needs to step up big time.

Not doom and gloom if we lose as we are still in the AFC South, but if we team don't respond to the ass whooping Monday Night it will make me believe Vrabel has lost the team.
Realistically it would take the Jags beating LAC in LA to possibly fall back even 2 games.
Titans really need to win to start salvaging a season, but absolutely right, even another L, this team is very in contention for the South crown thrice.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back