Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raiders travel well. I doubt there will be 50k Titans fans. Will be lucky if they are the majority.
LOL

even buffalo a few years ago... the MM8 fiasco - it only felt like minority Titan fans... the 30k bills fans had way too much of a good time but they were not the majority...

also raiders do not 'travel well' 99% of raiders fans are sh1tbird locals... at least 99%

the bills fans travel well and almost all of them were from yanqueeland

I wonder if the Titans ever stop and consider what football is really about, entertainment? It’s hard for me to justify driving a 4 1/2 hour round trip to watch our boring offense. Seems since entertaining fans is what the whole business is based around, they would be a little more concerned with having a team that’s entertaining to watch. We’ve been stuck with this boring run the ball, control the clock BS for over 2 decades.

I wonder if the Titans ever stop and consider what football is really about, entertainment? It’s hard for me to justify driving a 4 1/2 hour round trip to watch our boring offense. Seems since entertaining fans is what the whole business is based around, they would be a little more concerned with having a team that’s entertaining to watch. We’ve been stuck with this boring run the ball, control the clock BS for over 2 decades.
I have to disagree with you here. I enjoy watching the ground match in UFC, also enjoy the power game of football more than the flash. I actually love seeing strength and domination as boring as it may be. There was this thing called a blitzkrieg back in the day (think flashy and fast), lost to slow steel and determination! I’m a hat on hat kind of guy. For you to put your hat on my head, I’ll never remember or know it happened.

Last edited by a moderator:
The edge situation will be interesting to see this week. On both sides of the ball. Can our patchwork Oline stop Jones and Crosby? Can Weaver, Autry, Ray and Tuszka get real pressure while setting the edge? These and other questions will be answered soon.

The edge situation will be interesting to see this week. On both sides of the ball. Can our patchwork Oline stop Jones and Crosby? Can Weaver, Autry, Ray and Tuszka get real pressure while setting the edge? These and other questions will be answered soon.
Yeah, I’m more interested if our O line can get on a page. Look lost in my opinion. Not so worried about our D front. Think they will do just fine. I’m thinking our line fails to dictate on O, and if it is like these last two games again, I’m gonna be a super pissed fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back