Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once and I repeat not once have I seen a positive post by Finnegantowin or whatever his name is..

We just beat one of the best teams in the NFL 42-16 and he's still complaining?

Game kicked off at 7am local for me. I debated whether to get up and watch. I fully expected we'd get rolled.

Glad I did. That was an absolute whoopin.

So proud of this team, they are so mentally tough. We get guys healthy, this team is ready for a run.
Woke up at 2am to watch as much as I could before work. Total win for me, it was 2 min warning 4th qtr when I go.
Awesome way to start my morning and we’ll worth the lack of sleep.

So glad to eat my words about this game.
I thought the lack of practice and josh Allen’s legs would be the downfall in a loss.
I wanted to play the game but wasn’t expecting victory.

the old cliche quote fits, this is why you play the game.

Woke up at 2am to watch as much as I could before work. Total win for me, it was 2 min warning 4th qtr when I go.
Awesome way to start my morning and we’ll worth the lack of sleep.

Yeah, but those times you wake up really early to watch and we suck and lose are horrible days. It's really a double edged sword.

Best performance of the season on both offense and defense, having AJ back is significant. The threat of him opens things up for DH and vice versa. Bills exposed? Josh Allen looked average

I just don't get it teams keep going all out on Henry and letting Tanehill do whatever he wants to.

Defensive coordinator just can't figure us out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back