Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not once and I repeat not once have I seen a positive post by Finnegantowin or whatever his name is..

We just beat one of the best teams in the NFL 42-16 and he's still complaining?

Not surprising he was one of the other posters wanting us to just “take the L and move on”.

Not surprising he was one of the other posters wanting us to just “take the L and move on”.
And? I said that when we had like a third of our roster out and the league bitching about Tanne and others practicing.

In the gdt I gave credit to the coaches and offense.

You're free to ignore too

I've said it before, but I'll continue to say it...I was SO wrong on Tannehill. Dude looks like he just loves being in TN and he goes out and has a good time and plays ball!

Wanna stop Henry? Tanne will pick em apart. Wanna stop Tanne? Henry will eat you alive.

Jonnu Smith is Walker only he gets his shot years earlier than Walker did. Quietly one of the better TE's.

AJ Brown is the WR the Titans have tried to pick 252 times.

Raymond is a WR that isn't on the radar but he can eat when needed.

It's fun to finally have an offense worth watching.

Defense still has work to do...but tonight was a good showing.

You realize someone will actually answer you.
To be honest, I thought it was from the movie Clue. It’s actually referenced way more times than I ever thought and has been repeated many times dating back to 1930’/40’s.
Had no idea until I looked it up.

Not once and I repeat not once have I seen a positive post by Finnegantowin or whatever his name is..

We just beat one of the best teams in the NFL 42-16 and he's still complaining?
There are a few on here that just need to b1tch or say the opposite of what's being said.

Best performance of the season on both offense and defense, having AJ back is significant. The threat of him opens things up for DH and vice versa. Bills exposed? Josh Allen looked average
Bills have played the Jets, Dolphins, Raiders and Rams with the win against the Jets being the biggest margin, only 10 pts...Bills aren't that special

Rewatching the highlights.. Clowney looks slow.. there were a couple times he would've gotten the sack if he had another gear.. needs to activate that **** pronto
Yeah and it seems like he’s sucking wind and giving up mid play sometimes. Skipping the off-season is gonna end up lowering his value after this season unless he picks it up going forward. God I hope he does.

Yeah and it seems like he’s sucking wind and giving up mid play sometimes. Skipping the off-season is gonna end up lowering his value after this season unless he picks it up going forward. God I hope he does.
Is he out of shape because he was injured or was he just that lazy this offseason? There’s really no excuse for him being out of shape now I mean it’s week 5 and even with the shut down these players home gyms are better than most local gyms. Hopefully I’m wrong but I’m tired of people saying just wait until he’s in playing shape. He should already be there in my opinion.

Is he out of shape because he was injured or was he just that lazy this offseason? There’s really no excuse for him being out of shape now I mean it’s week 5 and even with the shut down these players home gyms are better than most local gyms. Hopefully I’m wrong but I’m tired of people saying just wait until he’s in playing shape. He should already be there in my opinion.
It’s that Nashville altitude ;)

So the Bills have been an offensive juggernaut so far this season. Can anyone explain to me what our defense did so well yesterday to limit their effectiveness? Any players or formation you can pinpoint? Besides the turnovers obviously.

So the Bills have been an offensive juggernaut so far this season. Can anyone explain to me what our defense did so well yesterday to limit their effectiveness? Any players or formation you can pinpoint? Besides the turnovers obviously.
Honestly it looked like they were playing prevent and making Allen take 5-6 yds a play, and hoping that he would mess eventually mess up and we’d get a turnover.

So many things to like from this game. All 3 phases played well overall.

Impressed with our run defense for the first time this year. Defense made some big plays, offense clicking / in sync and special teams looked good.

Couple of minor points - need to work on more schemes than 3-4 man rush and zone prevent on 3rd and long, it's not working very often. We must be almost last on 3rd down defense by now.

Ty Sambrailo has held up solidly in relief of Lewan. That Bills front is a good unit and while there wasn't much running room, the pass protection was decent.

We also started to blitz for change, ya sometimes we didn't get there but the pressure forced Allen to get rid of the ball or panic throw.

Forced some bills WR to drop the ball, even without touching them.
The Takeaways were the biggest piece and stopping the run helped. Once we were up, bills couldn’t mix it in anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back