Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
So many things to like from this game. All 3 phases played well overall.

Impressed with our run defense for the first time this year. Defense made some big plays, offense clicking / in sync and special teams looked good.

Couple of minor points - need to work on more schemes than 3-4 man rush and zone prevent on 3rd and long, it's not working very often. We must be almost last on 3rd down defense by now.

Ty Sambrailo has held up solidly in relief of Lewan. That Bills front is a good unit and while there wasn't much running room, the pass protection was decent.

sambrailo seems like a solid pick up, I thought he would Just be a camp body, but I was wrong. He’s played well when given opportunities. I’m glad Lewan doesn’t have to be rushed back in and that the line doesn’t fold without him.

sambrailo seems like a solid pick up, I thought he would Just be a camp body, but I was wrong. He’s played well when given opportunities. I’m glad Lewan doesn’t have to be rushed back in and that the line doesn’t fold without him.
Our 5th rd pick on the DL, Murchison also showed up without Simmons. Looked like he could play a good depth role.

Has Isaiah Mack seen the field or is he injured? He was making some plays late last year. I just wish we could get some kind of production from Beasley
Just referring to the “stats” thread, he had 26 snaps last night. I honestly dont recall any plays that were impacted specifically by Mack.

Titans D solved the Josh Allen equation IMO. His strengths are his deep ball and his legs. His weaknesses are his decision making and accuracy. We played prevent and blitzed/contained often to take away his strengths and force him into his weaknesses.

A lot of people were overlooking Dennis Kelly when we resigned him in the offseason as not truly being starting material, but he has also held up really well.

I told ya’ll that we would stomp out those Bills!!!! Henry stuff armed that dude so hard that he went into orbit!!!! We are the best team in the league!!!!! Super Bowl bound!!!!!!

Did not go how I expected, and couldn't be happier. Having a real NFL QB is a dream come true lol.

I'm sure there are butt hurt Bills fans everywhere complaining about how we should have had to forfeit, it's unfair, we broke protocol, blah blah blah. Eff em!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back