Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
To be completely honest, the Bills came in with the same accolades and hype on that Tuesday night last year and Henry pushed Norman into the next dimension. We might actually play up to the competition on this one.

I wish that we hadn't pounded them last yr because otherwise I would feel pretty good about them coming in over confident and over looking us. I'm pretty sure they remember what happened last yr and will be looking to avenge that loss.

Tanny had a very solid game last time out against the Bills....Henry had 2 TDs but only had 58yds on 19 carries.....I think we will need him to be more effective than that. Even if we get behind we have to leave Henry on the field because he is our biggest threat to score quickly from anywhere on the field.

We cannot let Josh Allen escape the pocket to the right side and give him room to launch it deep....I hope we learned about this from the Jets game.

If there is one certainty in this life it is this: Henry Off Tackle or Between the Guard and Tackle first play of the game on offence for us.

Really not sure how I feel about this game. I could see us giving the bills all they could handle. 5.5 point underdogs at home and hearing all week how great the bills are should certainly motivate. I also want to see if Julio and Bud are back for this game. The Bills are certainly a good football team but they have also beat up on some bad teams and it’s pretty obvious the Chiefs have quite possibly the worst defense in the league

If there is one certainty in this life it is this: Henry Off Tackle or Between the Guard and Tackle first play of the game on offence for us.
OC been playing the long con...

gonna be a flea flicker to McMaths fist damn play... Ss all up in the lanes being b*tch chipped by DH22 & Firsker

This is the first REAL game of the season IMO. If there is any way Julio, Dupree & Hooker can play, they will be in this game. It’s a real shame Murch, Roberson, Ficken, Weaver, Jayon, Tommy Hudson, Brewer, McMath, etc. are out. This team is loaded with talent if everyone wasn’t injured.

I just wanna go outside the stadium to watch some moronic Bills fans knock themselves unconscious jumping through tables. What’s the over under on that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back