Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please tell me we have someone better than Dane to play this week. That guy SUCKED last week. And I like the dude. He just can’t play safety.

Please tell me we have someone better than Dane to play this week. That guy SUCKED last week. And I like the dude. He just can’t play safety.
Funny thing about Dane last week, Everytime there was a play that got big chunks of yards his body language was awful. Like "man, F this".

Just got in Nashville for game. Had same flight as Marcus Johnsons dad. Good guy. Tonnnns of Bills fans out here. Theyre all going home with a L.

Titans by 20!

Get AJ on that toilet drinking diarolite or something. We really need AJ and Julio. We got score a shit ton of points to win this me thinks.

Get AJ on that toilet drinking diarolite or something. We really need AJ and Julio. We got score a **** ton of points to win this me thinks.
Just give him a Hot Toddy! AJ has been disappointing this year so far. Was hoping he’d have a breakout game tomorrow night!

It's always something with AJ

The guy has literally missed 3 games in 3 years and is the best WR the franchise has had in forever and it isn’t good enough. Some of you are just horrible fans. I swear…. 3 games in 3 years ???

Plays on bad knees in 14 games last year and has a huge season.

And no more pitch count for Julio or A.J time to play they had preseason and last month. It is go time period! Titan up and suck it up and play your getting paid!

The guy has literally missed 3 games in 3 years and is the best WR the franchise has had in forever and it isn’t good enough. Some of you are just horrible fans. I swear…. 3 games in 3 years ???

Plays on bad knees in 14 games last year and has a huge season.
Availability is the best asset...not much good on the bench or coming up lame...Julio especially has been a disappointment

Availability is the best asset...not much good on the bench or coming up lame...Julio especially has been a disappointment

… and he has seen. megaton missed 3 games in his first 3 years, Julio Jones missed 14 games in his first 3 years, I could go on and on …. It happens with WRs. Chill out AJ Brown is fine. The Titans are having a bad injury year. The season has a long way to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back