Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
… and he has seen. megaton missed 3 games in his first 3 years, Julio Jones missed 14 games in his first 3 years, I could go on and on …. It happens with WRs. Chill out AJ Brown is fine. The Titans are having a bad injury year. The season has a long way to go.
We are 3-2 in a weak division with Buffalo and KC up next...AJ and Julio were supposed to put us over the top on offense...thank God for Henry

Julio is still missing games

chill out? No, just disappointed

The Titans seem to win the games we’re supposed to lose, and lose the games we’re supposed to win. So I’m hoping that we play up to our competition.

But not supper confident. So far this Titans team has not been very good. Let’s hope as we get healthier and the season goes on it’ll all come together and we’ll finally see the SB hopeful we were expecting. Right now, we’re just a one and done team in a bad division.

We are 3-2 in a weak division with Buffalo and KC up next...AJ and Julio were supposed to put us over the top on offense...thank God for Henry

Julio is still missing games

chill out? No, just disappointed

Yea and KC is 3-3 and last in their division and not in the playoffs if they started today was supposed to already be over the top. Crap happens and oh by the way we still have 12 games left.

I myself freaked out a little after the Jets debacle but its WAY to early to panic. We will find out who this team is in the next 4 games. But this team needs to get healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back