Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got to have Fulton Monday. And Farley missing practice again for illness? If Fulton is out we need our first round pick to play at least some. Yes it will be great to see A.J and Julio and Dupree monday!
I would think it’s very doubtful Fulton plays. A hamstring injury in which he came out of the game and has yet to practice this week. Not a good look

Last year the Bills sold out to stop Henry, and Tannehill was extremely efficient in the passing game. Plus Allen had an uncharacteristically bad game, missing open WRs that the Bills were scheming open all night. I wouldn't expect that again.

If Downing insists on running Henry into a wall 30 times, this one is gonna get ugly.

Allen was wearing some sort of body cast last year for that game. He got injured playing the Raiders in week 4.

We are really missing the depth of Roberson, Weaver and Murchison. Adding in Dupree and a run stuffer like Avery Williamson should help a bit though.

I met a guy in a hotel elevator in Arizona, with a Bills hat on. I told him I was a Titans fan. He told me the Titans are his Arch Nemesis, and that he still hates us from 1999 Music City Miracle! I just laughed. Damn, that's a 22 year grudge! :)

I met a guy in a hotel elevator in Arizona, with a Bills hat on. I told him I was a Titans fan. He told me the Titans are his Arch Nemesis, and that he still hates us from 1999 Music City Miracle! I just laughed. Damn, that's a 22 year grudge! :)
I’ll never forget the 2009 playoff loss to the Ravens. That grudge will stay with me a lifetime.

Well he got what he deserved for that 35-3come back in 1993…I am still holding on to that one for almost 30 years. And the music city miracle was sweet revenge…but that memory of 1993 still hurts.

Last edited by a moderator:
All I ask is that the Titans at least look competitive on MNF. If they lose, I won't be surprised as it is for the most part expected.

The only thing we know on Hooker is he was designated for return and has begun to practice with the team. Nothing has been mentioned as to his status for Monday

Is anyone else excited at the prospect of AJ, Julio, Reynolds and Johnson actually playing together for the first time?
I think we all have looked forward to that happening.
But if Tanny don't have more than a couple seconds, it's either sack time or a lot of screens and short passes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back