Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
There’s a reason teams with top running backs don’t spend high 1st round picks on another RB. Because it makes no sense.

Grab your depth later which is what we did. McNichols is proving to be a capable backup in his own right. Why the hell would we spend a 1st round on that?

I know everyone is killing Clowney and Beasley and I'm not happy with what we have gotten from them so far this yr....They did both make plays against the Steelers...Clowney got his hand on a pass to force an incomplete pass and he also forced a fumble as well, but the ball bounced up perfectly for the squeelers to recover it...Beasley had a nice tackle for loss as well.

Hopefully a start of things to come.

I know everyone is killing Clowney and Beasley and I'm not happy with what we have gotten from them so far this yr....They did both make plays against the Steelers...Clowney got his hand on a pass to force an incomplete pass and he also forced a fumble as well, but the ball bounced up perfectly for the squeelers to recover it...Beasley had a nice tackle for loss as well.

Hopefully a start of things to come.
I think Beasley forced the first fumble, can’t recall who forced the second one.

Clowney and Beasley not the impact players they were, but they a damn sight better than what we had. Maybe as they continue to practice they'll continue to get back to form. This Covid thing f'in everything up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back