Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
These things need expanded options.... not necessarily for us, but the opposing team score to be LOPSIDED....

"Falcons by 14 or more still gives the implied assumption we can score a point..."

J J WATT is a media whore. The City of Houston should have never shown the Oilers the door. If they had just built Bud the stadium they ended up building for the Texans anyway they would have never left. The Oiler history belongs to the franchise and the Adams family. Bud was mistreated and the team left. You don’t get to keep the uniforms and history. I’ve never forgiven Bob Lanier for his actions.

So Houston is stuck with no history, bad uniforms and Bulls on Parade.

J J WATT is a media whore. The City of Houston should have never shown the Oilers the door. If they had just built Bud the stadium they ended up building for the Texans anyway they would have never left. The Oiler history belongs to the franchise and the Adams family. Bud was mistreated and the team left. You don’t get to keep the uniforms and history. I’ve never forgiven Bob Lanier for his actions.

I agree with you 100%.

Excited to see Levis play. I know it could be a train wreck, but we aren’t going anywhere this season, need something to look forward to

I literally 'hit the target' on this post, then undid just so I could 'high five' it, then undid that just so I could 'cheers' it, then undid THAT so I could declare this post the WINNER!

Nobody seems to know/remember/care that Bud and the Oilers were TENANTS of the Astrodome, and when they complained about the rapidly deteriorating conditions, the entire city hierarchy shoved their fingers in their ears, and over their eyes and mouths. Bud asked for ONE multi-use stadium downtown and the city ran him out of town on a rail. 3 years later they were on the hook for not one, not two, but THREE SEPARATE single-usage stadiums - two of which were downtown!?! The audacity that my beloved hometown has now to declare THEY should have the rights to the Oilers legacy and uniforms is insulting.

I literally 'hit the target' on this post, then undid just so I could 'high five' it, then undid that just so I could 'cheers' it, then undid THAT so I could declare this post the WINNER!

Nobody seems to know/remember/care that Bud and the Oilers were TENANTS of the Astrodome, and when they complained about the rapidly deteriorating conditions, the entire city hierarchy shoved their fingers in their ears, and over their eyes and mouths. Bud asked for ONE multi-use stadium downtown and the city ran him out of town on a rail. 3 years later they were on the hook for not one, not two, but THREE SEPARATE single-usage stadiums - two of which were downtown!?! The audacity that my beloved hometown has now to declare THEY should have the rights to the Oilers legacy and uniforms is insulting.

Those idiots don't acknowledge the fact that Bud both started the Oilers and co-founded the AFL/AFC.

Texans: Waaaaaaa! The Oilers played in Houston, we want the team history!

Bud Adams:

View attachment 21198

I’ll be at the game in my throwback jersey gift from my son. Looking forward to watching Levis live to see how he fares with the “eye test”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back