Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's the thing. I think Amy has formed such a good relationship with Vrabel, she's going to give him way more time than he deserves.

Vrabel looks like Inspector Gadget with facial hair is what I was referencing to.

New GM, new QB and new HC how it should be, right?

Time to move on from Vrabel.

Don’t see it. But ok.

That's the thing. I think Amy has formed such a good relationship with Vrabel, she's going to give him way more time than he deserves.

Vrabel looks like Inspector Gadget with facial hair is what I was referencing to.

New GM, new QB and new HC how it should be, right?

Time to move on from Vrabel.
Amy will get a flashy name to match the flashy stadium she is going to build so it will be filled mostly with corporate sponsors, tourists, and away fans. Coach Prime, anyone? (Sorry. I'm grumpy today)

Seriously? The perennial playoff team the Titans were before he got here?

Bad Drafts
Aging ineffective QB
Injury to DH in 2021 (Still was #1 seed).

Dude is a good coach. JRob wrecked your team. Not Vrabel. He would have a job in 24 hours if fired, which he won’t be, Get him talent and this team will be good. Blaming all of this, and some is his fault, on him is ludicrous. He didn’t tear apart a good team. they had their run and HAVE NO QB. You can’t win the this NFL without a QB. THill is limited.

Amy will get a flashy name to match the flashy stadium she is going to build so it will be filled mostly with corporate sponsors, tourists, and away fans. Coach Prime, anyone? (Sorry. I'm grumpy today)
100% the plan

Titans actively driving away those low rent upperdeck PSL holders

100% the plan

Titans actively driving away those low rent upperdeck PSL holders
They're driving away lower level PSL holders too.

Most of the 25 year fans who have pumped moolah into this franchise since the move will be watching from home. Myself included.

I fear the new stadium will become what we've already seen happening but much worse.

But that's a topic for another thread.

Mayo 40-Dirty Birds 3.

Tanne has been officially ruled out for Sunday.

"Titans head coach Mike Vrabel told reporters on Friday that Tannehill is out for the matchup with the Falcons. As Vrabel mentioned earlier in the week, both Will Levis and Malik Willis are set to see time at quarterback during the game."
All the GOATers gonna get their moment (it’s gonna be so poverty). Stupid as hell to say in advance that both will play. That’s a pink slip worthy admission in my book.

I mean he dont have to play them both... most likely forcing teams to gameplan for immobile statue at QB & a squirrel

birdies would be dumb to waste any time with a squirrel plan... clearly willis is on self check

He can’t just outright say Squirrel sucks but he wants that safety net of not looking extra real stupid if Levi’s super struggles so he has to put squirrel in there to take his voluntary beating.
It just helps Vrabel look like he was trying both out and if Levis super fails, no big deal

Watching Moon play is the reason i became an Oiler fan! Kern is my go to wear jersey. Both excellent choices. Rockin’ the Kern Sunday at a sports bar. Hope you get to see a W bubba!

Yeah should be great times seeing all the Oilers greats and the players I grew up watching.

Using Moon for #12 is great for 2 reasons.
1. He brought fans like me to the table. You should all thank Moon for that. Lol

2. if the Falcons get out of line, Moon definitely knows how to smack a b1t*h.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back