Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully they let Levis actually throw on 1st/2nd down. Never made sense to me why with Willis he only threw on obvious passing downs(it does kinda make sense cause Willis is ass but why is he above Levis up until now then?). Talk about setting someone up for failure.

If they trade away D-Hop and or Henry, how can Levis succeed? Set up to fail. I want to see what he has so we know what to do next year

Titans wire has an article up that Farley unsure he will be able to play this year. Wow forgot about him when has he played at all?

Nice bust by J-Rob first round yet again

If Dhop and Henry stay how can Levis or anyone else at QB succeed in the future?
You need weapons to succeed now and in the future. What is Levis going to do hope Burks can stay on the field and throw it to NWI? Back like Henry could be rookie qb best friend. D-Hop is the only dependable weapon in pass game I see

I gonna laugh if Levis drives us down the field and throws a TD, then Vrabel puts in Willis the next offensive possession. Then Willis eats 2 sacks and on 3rd scrambles out of bounds for a net gain of a yard, I'm sure we would get the "where the fuck am I" look from Vrabs.

I gonna laugh if Levis drives us down the field and throws a TD, then Vrabel puts in Willis the next offensive possession. Then Willis eats 2 sacks and on 3rd scrambles out of bounds for a net gain of a yard, I'm sure we would get the "where the **** am I" look from Vrabs.

Dude.. did Vrabel run over your dog? Vrabel may be wrong but he isn’t clueless out there and doesn’t look that way. You may disagree with his decisions but he is a very competent HC.

Hopefully they let Levis actually throw on 1st/2nd down. Never made sense to me why with Willis he only threw on obvious passing downs(it does kinda make sense cause Willis is ass but why is he above Levis up until now then?). Talk about setting someone up for failure.
you believe levis was 'injured' ?

I do not

Dude.. did Vrabel run over your dog? Vrabel may be wrong but he isn’t clueless out there and doesn’t look that way. You may disagree with his decisions but he is a very competent HC.
He's completely clueless on the offensive side of the ball.

He said we won't run into stacked boxes yet we do. He couldn't find roles for guys like Josh Reynolds and Raymond in a position of need, yet they're productive elsewhere. He would rather flip a horrible RT to LT rather than even give Sko a chance at LT. He complains about the offense having no speed and we add Hopkins and Chris Moore and resign NWI because they block well. He played Daley all last year because he run blocks well. And now he's clowning about with a two-QB system and complains that its too hard to develop QBs in-season while forcing his 2nd round pick to take 3rd team practice reps all camp and season.

He has 1 more playoff win than Mularkey and at this point I think we've seen Vrabel's ceiling unless a top 5 QB fell into his lap.

I think good coordinators made him look like a competent in the past. Now with full control the team seems to be coming part. I liked Vrabel in the beginning but as time went on I began to realize he's either to arrogant or in over his head as a HC.

Vrabel is going to see this team through rebuild or retooling whatever it’s called.

The Titans don’t have a QB. When THill was good we won. He won’t be blamed until we have another good one and he still fails. Vrabel is and is widely respected as a very good HC. Some of y’all talk about loyalty to players and no Free Agents wanting to come here. No great HCs will come here if they don’t get a chance to win with talent and get blamed for a trash roster. We are suffering through JRobs destruction of this team with bad drafts and bad contracts. Vrabel, like most NFL HCs didn’t have control of personnel like some of you think. He might now, but HC/GM don’t work usually. Too much to do.

The Titans biggest problem is talent. The biggest talent void which affects the team more than any is at QB. Once that is resolved the team will be instantly better on both sides of the ball.
The biggest talent void is the OL, and has been for a few years. No QB will have success here until that’s addressed. I won’t be surprised to see Mayonnaise get murdered Sunday.

Dog? No. But he did take a pretty big wrecking ball to my favorite football team...

I think good coordinators made him look like a competent in the past. Now with full control the team seems to be coming part. I liked Vrabel in the beginning but as time went on I began to realize he's either to arrogant or in over his head as a HC.

I was nervous from the beginning when my Houston buddies were happy that we had hired him away from their defense. Red flag #1.

Vrabel has been fine.
We knew this year was going to be tough all along. We should’ve started the rebuild in the offseason. We had no cap space, no OL, no WRs, and an aging and recently injured RB and QB.
I never expected us to be any good this year and I’m not blaming Vrabel. JRob blew it and set us up for this. But Ran has every opportunity to make this a short rebuild if he can hit on his picks and FAs. We have a ton of cap space and looking like early draft picks next year.
Let’s hope Levis is it so we can just focus on OL and WR next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back