Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t hold anything back now, even though it’s not the last game of the year.
We are the equivalent to the mud dogs at this point makes sense.
I'd imagine the coaches/coordinators meeting probably looked identical to this clip but it was Vrabel/Kelly and Downing before he left at Titans HQ. Could explain when every time the show Vrabel on camera on the sidelines he looks visibly confused.

We are the equivalent to the mud dogs at this point makes sense.
I'd imagine the coaches/coordinators meeting probably looked identical to this clip but it was Vrabel/Kelly and Downing before he left at Titans HQ. Could explain when every time the show Vrabel on camera on the sidelines he looks visibly confused.
Remember that time the titans went into bye week left for dead then came back out and won the Bourbon Bowl?

Nick Folk will kick the titans into victory, 15 points at a time and Jeff Fisher will die happy as the guy pinching his nips as each FG goes through.

Last edited by a moderator:
Throwbacks, coming off bye, it’s still the Falcons, somehow still gonna be dogs.

titans smash them these birdies, 20-13.
What the hell brother!? You should of voted with me then.... your vote is 14 or more. Nevermind, i just went back and turns out I was 10-13, so what the hell do I know....

Remember that time the titans went into bye week left for dead then came back out and won the Bourbon Bowl?

Nick Folk will kick the titans into victory, 15 points at a time and Jeff Fisher will die happy as the guy pinching his nips as each FG goes through.
Hopefully someone I will not name makes his normal play and sets a new record

Last edited by a moderator:

This clown has the gall to call someone else ridiculous while touting the idea of starting two QBs. Unreal.
Lol What is amazing to me is all the clowns on here who are gullible enough to believe what Vrabel is saying to the press. Since when has he EVER tipped his hand on the gameplan?? C'mon folks. He loves screwing with reporters! If you truly believe that he doesn't have his starter already picked out, then that's just on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back