Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol What is amazing to me is all the clowns on here who are gullible enough to believe what Vrabel is saying to the press. Since when has he EVER tipped his hand on the gameplan?? C'mon folks. He loves screwing with reporters! If you truly believe that he doesn't have his starter already picked out, then that's just on you.
Vrabel is just F’ing with them. He’s knows damn good and well we’re not rolling out with Squirlly. Everyone has seen enough to know Willis has nothing. I’d rather see Rusty the Rifle or Mettenberger than that hot mess. 4 sacks on 12 snaps? I mean, come on. That’s unbearable.

This is all smoke and mirrors. Other than some gimmick design play, they are going to give Levis the green light. Time to see if he’s as lost as MW7, or if we might have something.

Lol What is amazing to me is all the clowns on here who are gullible enough to believe what Vrabel is saying to the press. Since when has he EVER tipped his hand on the gameplan?? C'mon folks. He loves screwing with reporters! If you truly believe that he doesn't have his starter already picked out, then that's just on you.
If Vrabel was so set on Levis why has he been getting 3rd team reps all camp and season long? No, Vrabel costed Levis crucial development by wasting reps on Malik when Levis should have been the #2 from the beginning. And now Levis will play worse because of Vrabel's complete incompetence on the offensive side of the ball.

The clowns are the ones defending Vrabel's meatheaded decisions.

That you Mark?

The bright side to Levis starting is that Willis can not play at all for a couple games and still smash David Carr’s season sack record.

At appx 16x per game, already reaching 4, willis really only need about 5 total games.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back