Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vrabel has been fine.
We knew this year was going to be tough all along. We should’ve started the rebuild in the offseason. We had no cap space, no OL, no WRs, and an aging and recently injured RB and QB.
I never expected us to be any good this year and I’m not blaming Vrabel. JRob blew it and set us up for this. But Ran has every opportunity to make this a short rebuild if he can hit on his picks and FAs. We have a ton of cap space and looking like early draft picks next year.
Let’s hope Levis is it so we can just focus on OL and WR next year.
JROBS FAULT! tell me something... how many times during the draft did you hear something similar to this "that is a Vrabel player!" "That is exactly the kind of player Vrabel wants?" how many times did you see Vrabel not happy after a draft pick?

stop the JRob crap.. JRob gave Vrabel all the ex-Texans and ST players Vrabel ever asked for... all the injured players, all Vrabel.... We literally took 2 injured players out of this past draft, a la Vrabel.

Vrabel's staff of buttlickers were too busy licking Vrabel's butt and not developing players.

Assuming tanne is out a significant amount of time I feel like you have to keep Hopkins and henry. Levis/Willis need something to work with
We’re in 100% agreement there. I think the post I commented looked like it was suggesting that if we keep Hopkins and Henry it lowers the chance of success for a future comment. maybe I just misread it.

Dog? No. But he did take a pretty big wrecking ball to my favorite football team...

Seriously? The perennial playoff team the Titans were before he got here?

Bad Drafts
Aging ineffective QB
Injury to DH in 2021 (Still was #1 seed).

Dude is a good coach. JRob wrecked your team. Not Vrabel. He would have a job in 24 hours if fired, which he won’t be, Get him talent and this team will be good. Blaming all of this, and some is his fault, on him is ludicrous. He didn’t tear apart a good team. they had their run and HAVE NO QB. You can’t win the this NFL without a QB. THill is limited.

The biggest talent void is the OL, and has been for a few years. No QB will have success here until that’s addressed. I won’t be surprised to see Mayonnaise get murdered Sunday.

True and not true. Houston has a crap online and CJ is fine. THill is bad. The offense is limited because of THill.

I think good coordinators made him look like a competent in the past. Now with full control the team seems to be coming part. I liked Vrabel in the beginning but as time went on I began to realize he's either to arrogant or in over his head as a HC.

The only team isn’t coming apart. they got old. Vrabel is doing the same things he was doing since he got here. He doesnt have complete control. Ever NFL HC is arrogant. It’s part of the dna required to be a HC, He isn’t over his head. He HAS NO QB.

He's completely clueless on the offensive side of the ball.

He said we won't run into stacked boxes yet we do. He couldn't find roles for guys like Josh Reynolds and Raymond in a position of need, yet they're productive elsewhere. He would rather flip a horrible RT to LT rather than even give Sko a chance at LT. He complains about the offense having no speed and we add Hopkins and Chris Moore and resign NWI because they block well. He played Daley all last year because he run blocks well. And now he's clowning about with a two-QB system and complains that its too hard to develop QBs in-season while forcing his 2nd round pick to take 3rd team practice reps all camp and season.

He has 1 more playoff win than Mularkey and at this point I think we've seen Vrabel's ceiling unless a top 5 QB fell into his lap.

What team isn’t our ceiling without a top 10 QB? You said 5, you need top 10. You don’t win without it. I don’t care who you are. You have to have a top QB now.

I’ll wait……. Crickets,

JROBS FAULT! tell me something... how many times during the draft did you hear something similar to this "that is a Vrabel player!" "That is exactly the kind of player Vrabel wants?" how many times did you see Vrabel not happy after a draft pick?

stop the JRob crap.. JRob gave Vrabel all the ex-Texans and ST players Vrabel ever asked for... all the injured players, all Vrabel.... We literally took 2 injured players out of this past draft, a la Vrabel.

Vrabel's staff of buttlickers were too busy licking Vrabel's butt and not developing players.
2-11 since JRob was fired

What team isn’t our ceiling without a top 10 QB? You said 5, you need top 10. You don’t win without it. I don’t care who you are. You have to have a top QB now.

I’ll wait……. Crickets,
False.
You need a safe QB.
This has been argued and many posts validating the point.
Then more counter posts on what constitutes a “top 5 QB” and whether that is career vs single season.

This is why Vrabel will never get fired because you will always have Vrabel lovers within this fanbase no matter what.

Excuses, excuses, excuses for the Inspector Gadget with facial hair looking overrated LB's coach.

This is why Vrabel will never get fired because you will always have Vrabel lovers within this fanbase no matter what.

Excuses, excuses, excuses for the Inspector Gadget with facial hair looking overrated LB's coach.

Vrabel will be fired when Amy thinks it’s time to move on. The fan base isn’t consulted on that.

I don’t get the Inspector Gadget facial hair reference

JRob built the team that got us to the #1 seed. He wrecked it going all in on some bad decisions to try and win it all 2 years ago. Understandable. In hindsight maybe not the right approach, but it's hard to blame him. It is what it is. I wish we went more into reload mode, but that doesn't matter now. It's rebuild time.

I’ll say he OLine sucks. It does. I’m not disputing that. But even behind a good online THill isn’t the future.
Better than the two behind him, and that will become painfully obvious this Sunday. That could of been addressed minus spending two high picks on QBs that will not pan out.

Vrabel will be fired when Amy thinks it’s time to move on. The fan base isn’t consulted on that.

I don’t get the Inspector Gadget facial hair reference

That's the thing. I think Amy has formed such a good relationship with Vrabel, she's going to give him way more time than he deserves.

Vrabel looks like Inspector Gadget with facial hair is what I was referencing to.

New GM, new QB and new HC how it should be, right?

Time to move on from Vrabel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back