Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sad most of us here think we get boat raced. We’ve beaten all the top teams over the last few years playing Titan ball, including these Chieflins over and over except the big game where burnt toast Ryan let us drown. Since 2018 the Chiefs 1/4 vs this team! Yet they the juggernaut? Gtfo! Experience has taught me a good punch pretty much wins… that’s our team. Now if Rookie starts, victory much sweeter. Henry with 150 ground and air wins game. Hopefully 120 ground.

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like Willis is going tomorrow. Our chances were slim to none and slim just left the building.

Hopefully the D can harass mahomes and force a couple of mistakes, and henry can get going and we can shorten the game. We have done it before.

If Willis starts I'll be looking forward to the game just the same as to if Tannehill was starting. I hope Willis improves from the last game. Like @Hormesis said we've beaten the Chiefs before...it's up to the staff to figure out how to win with Willis....to me that's a bigger concern than Willis starting

I'm in KC and sadly not looking forward to going to the game like I should be. Bad feeling of getting boat raced tonight. All I know to do is prepare some comebacks for the ultimate trash talk I am going to hear. i.e. - "congrats....keep it up and in another 3 years or so you might finally hit .500 against us." (Titans 8 of 12 against the Chiefs since becoming the Titans.);)

We are still 5-3 after a loss…will take that if its the outcome.
why beating the cows was so important... 6-2 with 6-1 AFC record would be sweet, but the L to bills STILL, at this point, makes that #2 not #1

but 5-3 in AFCS leaves what 3 game lead at half way mark considering beat phonies twice already

I'm in KC and sadly not looking forward to going to the game like I should be. Bad feeling of getting boat raced tonight. All I know to do is prepare some comebacks for the ultimate trash talk I am going to hear. i.e. - "congrats....keep it up and in another 3 years or so you might finally hit .500 against us." (Titans 8 of 12 against the Chiefs since becoming the Titans.);)
they dont talk like that in pizzburgH - LOL

Just let them know if we played the chiefs more, probably be well over .500.

Sit tanny get him to 100% . This is not a season ending game. Start Willis give him some gametime, feed Henry drain some clock. Let defence do their job and hope secondary doesn't get burned too much.

We keep this close we can win. Even with Willis because Henry and oline will win this on offense. Any given motherfucking Sunday.

Let's gooooo!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back