Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
What the chance Vrabel and Co purposely held Malik back against the Cows because they knew they didn’t need him to do anything to win and if he has to play they would secretly unleash the real MW Sunday night against the high-powered Chiefs? LOL

What the chance Vrabel and Co purposely held Malik back against the Cows because they knew they didn’t need him to do anything to win and if he has to play they would secretly unleash the real MW Sunday night against the high-powered Chiefs? LOL
that is a conspiracy I could support

Bout to throw for 350 and 4 TD. All on playaction/flea flickers to Henry.

If we can hit Patrick Mahomes and run the ball then we 100% capable of winning this game. That being said it's much more likely that we get track met by the Chiefs.

About the same chance that Marilyn Manson is gonna knock on my door and try to sell me a bible.

If we can hit Patrick Mahomes and run the ball then we 100% capable of winning this game. That being said it's much more likely that we get track met by the Chiefs.
That's exactly the recipe needed to win, and nobody does it better than us. Hit Mahomes, and let him sit for long periods of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back