Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the spot the titans usually do surprise us see rams, 49ers, chiefs, and Bills a year ago. I think we know the blue print do not blitz, get pressure with 4, make him dink and dunk, do not give up big plays, and force a few turnovers. Yes they are good but they do not have Hill anymore. I think the key maybe Hooker on Kelce. On offense we run the ball and we must have Tanney not turn it over. And make a few plays in the pass game. I think we play them tough and cover the spread!

The titans are not exciting, but they are 5-2 and should be 6-1 if not for a botched pressure kick with a new holder.
The titans are most likely the best defensive team in the league with arguably the best running back and a guy in Tannehill that rarely beats himself.
And mahomes has developed a lot of Brett Farve bad habits. These titans actually remind me of grit and grind. The old grizzlies squad. Don’t underestimate our defense.

At some point the Chiefs are going to go 5 wide with Juju, Scantling, Skye Moore, Mecole and Toney. Not sure how we match up with that kind of speed. Farley is our fastest CB so he could get some play. Really hope we don’t rush Molden back.

The titans are not exciting, but they are 5-2 and should be 6-1 if not for a botched pressure kick with a new holder.
The titans are most likely the best defensive team in the league with arguably the best running back and a guy in Tannehill that rarely beats himself.
And mahomes has developed a lot of Brett Farve bad habits. These titans actually remind me of grit and grind. The old grizzlies squad. Don’t underestimate our defense.
Are you referring to the defense that gives out 400 yard games like candy

Best defensive team in the league?

9th points against/game
15th total yards/game
23rd yards per play
9th turnovers forced per game
2nd rushing yards per game
24th passing yards per game

And we've faced a terrible set of offenses:

Giants
Colts X2
Commanders
Texans
Raiders

The bills were the only good offense we have faced and they hung 41 on us like it was nothing.

Being generous our defense is good, being realistic it's probably average if not below average.

I will say our D has been clutch, how sustainable is that especially against better offenses coming up (chiefs, eagles, packers, Bengals, Cowboys) we'll see

At some point the Chiefs are going to go 5 wide with Juju, Scantling, Skye Moore, Mecole and Toney. Not sure how we match up with that kind of speed. Farley is our fastest CB so he could get some play. Really hope we don’t rush Molden back.
Yea, I was thinking I'd like to see Farley get some snaps this game. I know he looks bad on screen but at least he seems to be in the right area. He just bites on fakes at the last second. To his credit, he usually recovers and makes the tackle. I'm hoping his issue is more mental/ confidence. Get him one nice PBU, possibly on a deep shot, and that could spark something.

I think the Bills, 9ers, and even the Cowboys have something to say about that. Maybe with Weaver, Ola, Molen, and Hooker all fully healthy there's some potential, but I think we've taken advantage of some bad teams and played some good situational football. Now Tart and Simmons are also dealing with injuries. This is gonna be a tough test.

My brother is a Chiefs fan (yeah thats fun) and he said this morning a Chiefs beat writer said Tanny may be out the next two games based on info he received.

No clue if that is BS or what but if true this game wont be worth watching with Willis at QB

My brother is a Chiefs fan (yeah thats fun) and he said this morning a Chiefs beat writer said Tanny may be out the next two games based on info he received.

No clue if that is BS or what but if true this game wont be worth watching with Willis at QB
Woof. I hope not. I just threw down some money on risky bets and parlays. If Tanny OUT, my money OUT... the window.

Whether Tannehill plays or not I honestly don't think it will make a difference on the road in KC.

If I were the coaching staff and Tannehill is still not healthy enough to play, I'd sit him out this game too and make sure he's 100% healthy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back