Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately we are now turning into a team that sucks. Offensively Arthur Smith has to come up with new plays to get receivers open and commit to Henry more.

However this is all mute because defense and special teams are giving up too much yards and points.

Re-watched the game (painfully) , special teams IS the unit that keeps consistently screwing us. 2 TD's are directly attributed because of this unit and a missed field goal giving the damn clots a 17 point swing.
Offensive play call also attributed to the first special teams gaff after the Defense held its own. Don't get me started on that blocked punt which gave the clots another td.
Missed field goals ... No need to explain that anymore , sucks but right now it is what it is.
I posted this earlier , I'm much more afraid of our own punter , kicker , long snapper and holder than I am of the opposing defense and offense ...

But actually I think a Kyler vs Tannehill from a pure passer standpoint is in favor of Tannehill. Kyler is a very mediocre passing QB. Tremendous athlete though and is far and away more talented than Tannehill.

Titans would not be in the playoffs if the season ended today. From #1 seed and 5-0 to out of the playoff picture in 4 weeks.

The Titans poor defense and special teams finally caught up with them. Plus, the schedule got tougher and it isn't letting up anytime soon.

In 2 weeks, Titans could very easily be 6-5. I hope they make the most out of their 10 days off

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back