Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Titans poor defense and special teams finally caught up with them. Plus, the schedule got tougher and it isn't letting up anytime soon.

In 2 weeks, Titans could very easily be 6-5. I hope they make the most out of their 10 days off

And the offense has come back down to earth and hasn’t been able to bail out the defense

Titans would not be in the playoffs if the season ended today. From #1 seed and 5-0 to out of the playoff picture in 4 weeks.
Fortunately the season doesn’t end today and there is a lot of football left. At best the Colts are 10-6. Same with Browns. Bill shave played 1 more game. But there are only 2 teams with less losses or 3 teams with more wins than the Titans. The Titans defense has been trash. But let’s not act like they aren’t talented. They are. Let’s not act like they are sub .500 all of a sudden.

Fortunately the season doesn’t end today and there is a lot of football left. At best the Colts are 10-6. Same with Browns. Bill shave played 1 more game. But there are only 2 teams with less losses or 3 teams with more wins than the Titans. The Titans defense has been trash. But let’s not act like they aren’t talented. They are. Let’s not act like they are sub .500 all of a sudden.

I don’t think anyone is acting like they are a sub .500 team. But it’s a very real possibility this team ends up 9-7 and by the looks of the rest of the AFC. That won’t be enough.

I don’t think anyone is acting like they are a sub .500 team. But it’s a very real possibility this team ends up 9-7 and by the looks of the rest of the AFC. That won’t be enough.
I think anything is on the table at this point. If the defense and special teams doesn’t improve quickly to me this could be an 8-8 team or possibly worse

I think anything is on the table at this point. If the defense and special teams doesn’t improve quickly to me this could be an 8-8 team or possibly worse

Yeah I understand that. I mean we almost lost to both Jacksonville and Houston already. Only other game you feel somewhat confident about is Lions game.

Which remaining 4 games are a real possibility they lose? They could just as easily win all of their remaining games as lose them. There is no for sure loss left on the schedule. Not if your looking thru clear lenses. The Titans match up very good with the Ravens. I’m not sold on LJ or the Ravens being all that. The Colts got a win that looked more dominate than it was. I will grant you that they have to clean it up a bit. But they are a 10 win team. If they play to their ability they won’t lose to the Lions, Browns, Jags or Texans and can beat the Ravens, Colts and Packers.

Which remaining 4 games are a real possibility they lose? They could just as easily win all of their remaining games as lose them. There is no for sure loss left on the schedule. Not if your looking thru clear lenses. The Titans match up very good with the Ravens. I’m not sold on LJ or the Ravens being all that. The Colts got a win that looked more dominate than it was. I will grant you that they have to clean it up a bit. But they are a 10 win team. If they play to their ability they won’t lose to the Lions, Browns, Jags or Texans and can beat the Ravens, Colts and Packers.

Lol... a lot of if’s in there.

Titans have beaten one good team all year. Kinda hard to imagine they beat 4 of them all of a sudden.

Interesting, that 2nd play it looked like he took a chance that didnt come off. Often when he hits that gap he stuffs the run with effect.

Pretty clear to see him taking Jayon's gap though on all 3, leaving his own wide open.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back