Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
This will be a snooze fest. Titans score early and often! Russell Wilson will be running for his life the entire game. Henry will break a Seahawks neck with his mighty stiff arm!!! What the hell is a sea hawk anyway. What a stupid name for a NFL team!!! No one has ever said, I’m scared here comes a Seahawk. I have the Titans winning by a huge margin. We will beat the stupid Seahawks so bad Shawn Kemp will feel it!!!!

Titans 105
Stupid named NFL team 1

Dang. Not even a post game thread for the Cardinals game. Brutal (but not surprising).

We lose this by a lot. Hell, playing like we played yesterday, we'd lose to the Jaguars by a few TDs. Team looked like complete garbage out there.

Waited all Off-season but not for this kind of effort from a well talented roster ... Hard pass until they decide IF they feel like playing like the talent on this roster should.

I think it's impossible to project a win based on how the two teams played in week 1. Even if we had played well and won, I wouldn't have expected us to win in Seattle. Still, I expect our effort to be a lot better and I wouldn't be surprised if it's closer than expected.

I hope they prepare for this game unlike last weeks! If there’s not a lot of improvement in the offensive line it’s going to be a long season!

Every shred of hope I have left for this team right now rides on them just shaking off the rust after a very limited preseason and no preseason for some of these guys. And this would be classic Titans to lose a game like we did this week and come back next week firing…

I just don’t think that’s the only issue. :disappointed:

Titans are being counted out by everyone and in a tough road game with a tough team. There is absolutely zero reason to think the titans win which is exactly why I think the titans win.
Throughout their history, they have this odd way of playing way better when everyone thinks they’re nothing (sometimes, 2-14 is still 2-14 and everyone knew it was coming).

I don’t know, this team looked really sluggish out there last week. I’m afraid they might need a few weeks to get things together.

I’m also not sure how soon Lewan will return to form. Most players aren’t 100% until the second season back from that injury. This online was abysmal. If they don’t get turned around quick we are doomed. And the defense still looks like Swiss cheese too.

On the other hand, we tend to have a habit of coming back strong after a embarrassing loss like this so let’s see. Hopefully they can right ship quickly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back