Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inside LBs sucked, pass rush was fine but Murray is as elusive as anyone, Byard was like a skin in coverage on Kirk but an almost unstoppable throw for one TD. Byard wasn't great but not that bad either.

This defense will never be any good as long as Shane Bowen and Vrabel are in charge of it. They can sign all the expensive free agents they want. We have the talent but lack the coaching. That’s obvious. Vravel is a good head coach but his defensive system is a joke. Needs to let Schwartz take over before it’s too late. We haven’t had a defense that would match Schwartz’s since he left.

Gah, I got a strong feeling we're going to come out so sluggish again and a key player is going to go to IR mid week.

That week 1 performance has me feeling a different kind of way right now.

Hopefully we have enough talent to overcome Bowen and Downing. I don't trust those duds at all.

Cecil + Robiske >>> Bowen + Downing

I think we knew Farley could take a bit to get playing when we drafted him...if we're relying on a rookie DB coming off back surgery to produce right away we've got bigger problems

he's really not though

what has he done that's impressive from coaching standpoint outside of the Wildcard game vs Patriots?
The following week to that pats game, he manhandled the Ratbirds.

But, I agree in general.
I liked his attitude and approach to the team as “one of the guys”, but that’s worn off and his D still sucks. His D was absolute garbage in Houston with the exact same problems. The fact that he’s loyal to these to coordinators for whatever reason is also a major downside.

Derrick Henry manhandled both the Pats and Ravens...Vrabel has done well with this team but like it's been said in the past, his arrogance will get the better of him at some point
I hope this team excels despite the coordinators

This weekend will be huge for this team

he's really not though

what has he done that's impressive from coaching standpoint outside of the Wildcard game vs Patriots?

Well for starters, he’s never had a losing season. Took us to an AFC Championship game. Consecutive playoffs appearances. First division title since 2008.

sorry but no way titans win tomorrow; that offensive line is beyond awful

titans will start out trying to get henry going which will lead to frequent 3 and outs. They will try to run to setup the pass when many teams that are succeeding scoring in today's NFL chuck it to get the linebackers from pinching in and predicting the run. I'm afraid this new OC is woefully in over his head and our last OC covered for Vrabel now team looks very unprepared and sloppy. Can't even get an extra point

titans will start out trying to get henry going which will lead to frequent 3 and outs. They will try to run to setup the pass when many teams that are succeeding scoring in today's NFL chuck it to get the linebackers from pinching in and predicting the run. I'm afraid this new OC is woefully in over his head and our last OC covered for Vrabel now team looks very unprepared and sloppy. Can't even get an extra point

Damn, I'm not going to lie. This really sums it up and you're spot on.

I think you might make more sense here...

Seahawks.NET - The Original Seattle Seahawks Online Community Est. 1998 Great place for Seahawks Talk, News, Rumors, Trades, and Analysis • Index page

Can't help but agree. We will come out and be utterly predictable, Russ will eat our secondary for lunch, and it will be over by halftime.

Well my college team (Memphis Tigers) pulled off a crazy win today, let's see if my sports luck carries over to Sunday and the Titans pull off a crazy win as well.

Wow- roughly 3/4's voters think Seahawks win- and the majority feel they win big. Hasn't been that bad around here in a long time.

Seattle is not a great team. They have a pretty average pass rush, especially compared to the pair of hall of famers on Arizona. They have a pretty average secondary outside of Jamal Adams. They have a pretty average offensive line.
If we can slow down the Russ/Lockett/DK connection a little, there is no reason we can’t win this game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back