Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Titans are being counted out by everyone and in a tough road game with a tough team. There is absolutely zero reason to think the titans win which is exactly why I think the titans win.
Throughout their history, they have this odd way of playing way better when everyone thinks they’re nothing (sometimes, 2-14 is still 2-14 and everyone knew it was coming).

I completely agree. Things change radically from week to week in the NFL. We have a talented team that was out of synch on Sunday. I expect a bounce back. Do we win? Maybe not, but we will look much better than week one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I completely agree. Things change radically from week to week in the NFL. We have a talented team that was out of sink on Sunday. I expect a bounce back. Do we win? Maybe not, but we will look much better than week one.

Maybe. Maybe not.

They were that out of synch at home, with the crowd being quiet when we were on offense.

The Seattle crowd will not be so obliging.

And Wilson throws the best deep ball in the league. Our secondary better have their big boy pants on.

I'd play Farley honestly. He'll make mistakes, but at least he'll make then fast.

If you're gonna make the corners play behind the damn sticks all game, might as well have the guy who has the recovery speed to possibly make it work out there.

We all know the offense runs through Henry. Those negative yardage runs puts the OC in a bad spot because 2nd down is now an obvious passing down and play action isn't as effective.

I still think it is too early to say whether he hates PA. Our negative yardage runs pretty much took the effectiveness of play action off the table.

I do not believe that just because you get behind by 17 points you should take Henry out of the game plan because he is a threat to score quickly from anywhere on the field.

Every OC is gonna look like crap when his OL plays as poorly as ours did.
true but I do not care... looked like crap

So many hating on Jackrabbit cause last week DHop had 6 catches for 83 yards.
Last year DHop averaged 7.1 catches for 88.1 yards. That’s just DHop.

And last year our secondary sucked lol Jackrabbit had a very bad game. It happens to corners in the NFL. He’ll bounce back I’m sure.

If we can come out and throw the ball early, especially on 1st downs and really use our wr talent it will force the d to respect the pass. Then we can run draw plays, PA or rpos. That's what I think we should do a lot of the time. Henry can run those kinds of plays and be successful. 2 rb formations out of the shotgun, should be a big part of our o imo.

I actually like how our pass rushers played vs Arizona they just couldn't finish the job with murray.

Also everyone keeps talking about Lewan on offense but no one really mentions Byard getting own on defense multiple times on man-to-man.

The guys that are getting pay have to show up in order for us to win.

I actually like how our pass rushers played vs Arizona they just couldn't finish the job with murray.

Also everyone keeps talking about Lewan on offense but no one really mentions Byard getting own on defense multiple times on man-to-man.

Outside of the Hopkins play (which Byard was set up to fail). His coverage was actually really good. Murray made good throws.

Well he’s like 7th highest paid but yeah this is pathetic. This is like practice squad level stuff.
So top 10, ya he's either full of it when he said he's 100% or his regression is going to continue. Let's be honest he hasnt been the all pro LT since getting popped for PEDs. His play has slipped and he's been more injury prone. I bet he missed a couple games this year.

So top 10, ya he's either full of it when he said he's 100% or his regression is going to continue. Let's be honest he hasnt been the all pro LT since getting popped for PEDs. His play has slipped and he's been more injury prone. I bet he missed a couple games this year.

I think it’s safe to say Lewan needed some preseason time to help shake off some rust.

Conklin had a rough year after his ACL injury. Ronnie Stanley looked bad in week 1 too.

I know the loss was frustrating but we gotta stop being so dramatic as a fan base. When we win a game we are super bowl contenders when we lose a game it’s fire everyone. There’s always middle ground.

Let’s see how we respond on Sunday.

Byard had a good day. Byard isn’t a cover corner back. He is a safety, It actually wasn’t the fault of the defense. They played all day. The offense not staying on the field eventually kills a defense.

Our pass rush will be fine. Agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back