Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
Malik dropping dimes last Sunday. Hope they hand him the keys over Tannehill next year. We just need some real WRs.

Malik got the Juice, Tanny just a boring seltzer.

giphy.gif

I think Malik could be good if he can control his panic. He looked good with the scripted stuff. And maybe more reps will boost his confidence to remain composed. But until he shows composure under pressure, he’s still The Squirrel.

I’ll give him until 3rd year then buh bye if not 4 quarters good.

Are we really gonna pay Tannehill 38M next season though? He might be better than Malik but is he THAT much better? Plus he'll be 35, he won't be getting any better.

There will be a purge of players from our team to afford his contract. But rolling with Malik could result in a 7 win season. It sucks either way it seems.

I think Malik could be good if he can control his panic. He looked good with the scripted stuff. And maybe more reps will boost his confidence to remain composed. But until he shows composure under pressure, he’s still The Squirrel.

I’ll give him until 3rd year then buh bye if not 4 quarters good.
if a round 1 QB is there at 32 ( LOL ) Titans should take them

MW 100% cuttable

Last edited by a moderator:
Malik dropping dimes last Sunday. Hope they hand him the keys over Tannehill next year. We just need some real WRs.

Malik got the Juice, Tanny just a boring seltzer.
5/16 (none to a WR) , 31.3% CMP, 10.6 QBR.

:boo: :hitthefan:

Sounds like you've already had plenty of "juice" :drunk:

Are we really gonna pay Tannehill 38M next season though? He might be better than Malik but is he THAT much better? Plus he'll be 35, he won't be getting any better.

There will be a purge of players from our team to afford his contract. But rolling with Malik could result in a 7 win season. It sucks either way it seems.

I mean, the O averaged like 17.5pts/game with Tanny, and 17 with Malik. Not sure 0.5 pts/game is worth the extra $30m+

Malik was dropping dimes ... his receivers just dropping them
You're talking about maybe 2 passes. So 7 of 16 if they were caught. Even then, those are throws any QB stepping on an NFL field should be able to make. Not to mention the 10 times he ran around like a squirrel on a busy highway when he should be letting it rip.

Tannehill isn't a HOFer or anything, but he is 100m better than Willis is at this point... And likely far ahead of where Willis will ever be.

You're talking about maybe 2 passes. So 7 of 16 if they were caught. Even then, those are throws any QB stepping on an NFL field should be able to make. Not to mention the 10 times he ran around like a squirrel on a busy highway when he should be letting it rip.

that’s a real problem. He did that second half and OT. ONE READ and run would have done better. . He just panics. I don’t know if that can be unlearned.

I'm with ok with it honestly. Anything to get out from Tanne's contract. Just get some OL in here that are actually worth a famn. Worstcase scenario, we get top 5 pick in a what should be a be pretty loaded QB class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back