Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
that’s a real problem. He did that second half and OT. ONE READ and run would have done better. . He just panics. I don’t know if that can be unlearned.

Yeah, I'm not confident he can learn to read defenses or stand in the pocket and make throws at this point. He's played back yard style all his life and you can tell. Difference is, it doesn't work as well in the NFL as it did for him in college.

He needs more time. We was a Raw prospect to begin with that was not supposed to see the field this year.. KC barley beat him when Jeff already tipped KC that he was going to start. He's got a arm if he has to start again fuck it let him sling it down field. Maybe one of our sorry WR's will catch it.

I'm with ok with it honestly. Anything to get out from Tanne's contract. Just get some OL in here that are actually worth a famn. Worstcase scenario, we get top 5 pick in a what should be a be pretty loaded QB class.
Prefer winning division and having a shot at the whole enchilada vs what you just said! That’s just me though

I'm with ok with it honestly. Anything to get out from Tanne's contract. Just get some OL in here that are actually worth a famn. Worstcase scenario, we get top 5 pick in a what should be a be pretty loaded QB class.
tell me you dont attend home games without saying it

He needs more time. We was a Raw prospect to begin with that was not supposed to see the field this year.. KC barley beat him when Jeff already tipped KC that he was going to start. He's got a arm if he has to start again **** it let him sling it down field. Maybe one of our sorry WR's will catch it.
might accidentally get one of the DPIs that get called on Titans D

I mean it kinda makes sense, cut tanne, give Willis the keys. If he can develop then great if not we bottom out and hopefully can find a franchise QB in the draft. If we run it back with tanne we likely are a fringe playoff team again, mostly due to a weak division. We go one and done in the playoffs, end up with a mid-late pick and end up in the same boat again.

I mean it kinda makes sense, cut tanne, give Willis the keys. If he can develop then great if not we bottom out and hopefully can find a franchise QB in the draft. If we run it back with tanne we likely are a fringe playoff team again, mostly due to a weak division. We go one and done in the playoffs, end up with a mid-late pick and end up in the same boat again.
In many ways that’s a better boat than all those 5-7 win seasons we had. At least week to week there’s a chance to win. And for everyone who thinks Willis threw dimes and our WR just missed easy throws, go back and watch those again as that’s not exactly accurate.

OR Titans dominate division for a few years and get hot in the POs and with the Owl

In many ways that’s a better boat than all those 5-7 win seasons we had. At least week to week there’s a chance to win. And for everyone who thinks Willis threw dimes and our WR just missed easy throws, go back and watch those again as that’s not exactly accurate.
there were 2 drops which still makes MWs accuracy pretty real not good

there were 2 drops which still makes MWs accuracy pretty real not good
Yes, but those two drops were still challenging catches. People are acting like the WR were completely uncovered and had them bounce off their chests. The catches would have tough if you go back and look. That does not mean the WR are blameless because they are not. Just not super wide open drops like some people are “remembering”.

A QBR of 10-point-something.

5 of 16 for the entire game. Not a single completion to a WR.

Those aren't good PS numbers, and people want him to START?

wow.
Those wouldn't be good stats for a gotitans forum member playing an NFL game..

There's "raw" and there's just plain not cut out for the NFL level. I'd almost bet money that Willis won't be on an NFL roster after his Titans contract is over. I'd be surprised if he gets to play that out even.

I don't understand what people are seeing that gives them ANY hope. 3rd stringers in preseason look better.

Willis is sushi raw, but not without talent. He was not ready to be the number 2 guy, much less have to actually start games year 1. He does have physical tools and may develop over time. It is an overreaction to both totally dismiss him yet or to anoint him the next great QB.

The Squirrel sucks donkey balls. Holy chit some of y’all are delusional. He needs to work on properly carrying boxes for his immediate future.

Guy: I just got into an argument with my wife because I said, “I don’t like these socks.” That has to be the dumbest reason for an argument ever!

Thaddeus43: Hold my beer.

We're getting nowhere with Tanne. What about his playoffs performances suggest we're remotely likely to make it to a SB? Much less win one.

Disagree.

We should've won in 2019, but Vrabel allegedly decided to overrule Dean Pees defense in the game against KC.

Should've won last year, but yeah, we can put that one on RT.

tell me you dont attend home games without saying it

Hard decisions are gonna have to be made and soon. The AFC South isn't gonna be terrible forever. The Jags already have a pretty great RB and Trevor Lawrence seems to be developing pretty well.

I wasn’t a fan of the pick then or now, but he came in as a developmental QB who most likely needed two years to develop. He may not develop beyond what he is now. But Josh Allen was retry terrible year one and did develop, so, as long as he doesn’t start again anytime soon, I will watch and wait to see if Willis can climb the steep hill in front of him - with limited expectations.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back