Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely stunning. The guys has found so many diamonds in the rough and the Vrable hire was inspired. Cannot even believe this. There must be more to this story. He JUST got an extension, though that was before the AJ trade.
AJ coming in town and smoking us and putting on a clinic was pretty awesome for him. How the F do you trade away an absolute alpha #1 WR that never comes around to TN for some jokesters! I couldn't even stomach that horrible contract he gave to Tammy which has been an absolute handcuff, no money to sign O Line help.

Can't believe some of you were still defending him recently. Whenever I'd post about how bad he is people would just pile on with the emoji responses. Robinson was an awful GM. Wasted more 1st and 2nd round picks than any other GM this century. Good riddance.
Insanity. 15 guys on IR and 9 starters out injured last Sunday. You can’t judge JRobs players when they’re not even on the field.

I really liked JRob for a long time. Most all of us know how bad and untalented this team was before he got here. However, he made 2 HORRIBLE 1st round picks in recent years and several questionable ones too. JRob had some stones on him I'll give him that, but even the Corey Davis pick at #5 for ridiculous at the time and looking back. Letting Conklin walk after he proved he was an All Pro player. We let him walk because of an injury but then we spend 1st round picks on injured players? This team has lacked dynamic playmakers ever since he got here. He did a good job selecting Derrick Henry, so I will give him that. Even though Henry was picked after Kevin Dodd, and he was the best RB I'd seen in college since Reggie Bush.

AJ Brown was ultimately the nail in the coffin for JRob. He spent/wasted money on other players that did not pan out that made it hard to pay the star we already had. AJ fell into our laps on draft night and proved in his rookie year he was a superstar in the making. I know he was often injured, but when the man was healthy he was arguably the best receiver this franchise has seen.

I loved the late draft picks and diamons in the rough that JRob found. But this league is very often won by what you can do on Day 1 and free agency, and THAT is where JRob let us down time and time again.

This was after me saying that they would never get rid of JROB.

Timing is weird but it needed to be done and I'm totally shocked it happened.

Wrong. He just won the war. More power than ever. You could tell he was pissed at JRob last few press conferences

Nailed it. Adams clearly has more faith in Vrabel than Robinson going forward. Robinson won the power struggle over Mularkey, but in the end the Titans have stagnated in recent years have not really achieved being great. That's what the standard is.

Likely means Vrabel will get more say in personnel decisions going forward. Of course, now the onus will shift to him in future seasons.

JRob sitting at a bar somewhere with his beer and talking to his mom asking her if the family can move home to the farm in Union City.

Insanity. 15 guys on IR and 9 starters out injured last Sunday. You can’t judge JRobs players when they’re not even on the field.
Yes and no. Blown early picks and bad free agent choices are obviously a factor. The AJ trade pissed off Vrabel and I think his play Sunday was the final straw.

Also, PSL owners get surveys every Monday. I can imagine the last two weeks of responses has been ripping Robinson big time. The team is wanting PSL owners to buy tixs for 2023 and money talks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back