Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.

archived

Prospect
LEGEND
Moola
So I've been waiting for the draft to get out of the way to start a new thread for a GOTITANS dynasty fantasy league.

Last season I tried getting this going a little late.

Here are the people that were down last season. I'd like to fill 12 spots.

1. Ensconatus*
2. Scarecrow*
3. JCBrave*
4. RavensShallBurn*
5. T.Baker34*
6. RockyTop Fox*
7. Rodgev*
8. TheSureThing*
9. Titan520*
10. TitansWrath
11. pantherguy
12. Gridiron Gun*

For the people on this list, I'd like you to assure me you are still in for this. We've got time to make this work this year.

Also, IDP or not... We had the discussion last year but never finalized anything. Also a possibility of pooling money together for the winners. Everything's still open and on the table. Let's just get it set in stone as well as where we will hold it.

(* denotes that they have checked back and are still in)

Im still in for sure. Money or no money is good for me. Whichever the majority want to do.

IDP, again doesn't matter to me. It would be cool to do it with them but not a deal breaker for me if we dont include them.

I would be in if there's an open spot.

I'm in one dynasty already that does have IDPs, but it's not important to me to have them.

That's fine. Again if the majority doesn't want them that is fine

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a big push for no IDP. I'm fine with that as well. My main thing is to get as many long term residents of go titans on board with the dynasty league. I don't want flakes. It'll ruin the longevity of the game

I would be in if there's an open spot.

I'm in one dynasty already that does have IDPs, but it's not important to me to have them.

As of right now, you're holding a spot. However, I'm going to be honest with you - if a long term member with more time on the board shows up, you will get bumped. I'm only doing this out of the safety of the dynasty. I understand that sounds harsh but you've only been here a few months. I hope you can understand that

I'm pretty sure there's going to be a big push for no IDP. I'm fine with that as well. My main thing is to get as many long term residents of go titans on board with the dynasty league. I don't want flakes. It'll ruin the longevity of the game

100% agree. Wasn't Tennessy XO in the money league last year? He might want in this as well

As of right now, you're holding a spot. However, I'm going to be honest with you - if a long term member with more time on the board shows up, you will get bumped. I'm only doing this out of the safety of the dynasty. I understand that sounds harsh but you've only been here a few months. I hope you can understand that
I can respect that. I've been posting on titanstailgate.com for years (back when it was a board on titansonline.com under the name utkjoe) but I am fairly new here. Just let me know.

I understand why you want guys that have been around for a while, rather than new ones and I'm new. but, I would like to join the league especially if it's for money.

Still in. Would prefer it's not for money right away, but if it is I suppose I can find a few bucks under the cushions or in the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back