Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
With y'all three in, that closes out the 12 spots until I receive drops from previous people. Still waiting on a few to pop in.

The people that are possibles arnt holding concrete spots until all the regulars have said word and agreed to allow y'all in.

not titans related tho

You never know...

r/TennesseeTitans ftw

That one place says they have us beat already because "they only like serious football posts" and "quality over quantity" or some BS.

In reality the same BS opinions I see here are just regurgitated over there except with more cursing.

and they currently think Metts is the next Tom Brady.

You never know...

r/TennesseeTitans ftw

That one place says they have us beat already because "they only like serious football posts" and "quality over quantity" or some BS.

In reality the same BS opinions I see here are just regurgitated over there except with more cursing.

and they currently think Metts is the next Tom Brady.

There's gotitans... And gotitans in regards to The Titans. "Serious posts only?" Sounds mad unentertaining.

There's still a couple people we need to check back with and we can slowly decide everything.

Sorry man im out my dad and his boys are starting one up with a decent amount of money on it and im gonna join it. Cant be in two dynasty leagues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back