Guest viewing is limited

Titans Talk - Home for all things Tennessee Titans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo, E you can give my spot away. My new job has me busy 24/7 & already in two leagues. Wouldnt be very active in this one, give my spot to a reserve.

Next he'll vacate goTitans and join litterbox.com

Everyone, any issues with a 24 man roster. 2 IR spots that allow an "out" player to be put there. 20 keepers. 2 man roster growth per year. Waiver with a blind bidding system. 300 points to spend annually. You'll be forced to drop 4 people prior to the draft each year to accommodate the rookie/FA draft, In which we will have 6 rounds. Non snake draft after year one for these. Spreads talent so even the lower end teams can be competitive at gathering talent.

This makes trading future picks a viable option being you will have a set 6 picks. To stop low ranking teams from throwing late games to get the higher draft spots, all non playoff teams will be put in a draft lottery with subsequent playoff teams following suit appropriate to their finish place. 6 teams make playoffs. H2H scoring.

25 dollars buy in unless folks are starving. 275 to the winner. 25 to the runner up. RSB will deal with holding the pot via paypal.

Scoring is basic yardage and TD points.

Lineup as follows

1 QB
3 WR
2 RB
1 TE
1 W/R/T
1 DEF
1 K

So we keep our players from year to year?

edit: Nevermind. I retract my interest. Need to improve in regular FF before I start dynasty stuff up.

Is there a way to do a mock draft on fleaflicker.com?... Just so I can be familiar with it.

I honestly have no clue what I'm doing on this thing.

With a slow draft is it still online? Like will there be a list of players. I get scatter brained sometimes and a list of players like a normal fantasy draft would be nice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back